No announcement yet.

16-17 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah. It's unreal this year. CSU loses 3 guys to stupidity. OU dealing with that and generally sucking anyway. Heck, even Michigan State is average, and worse than that with Bridges out. We just gotta win. Everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
      We just gotta win. Everything.
      Or 3 in St. Louis. That may prove easier although our history there might indicate otherwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
        Yeah. It's unreal this year. CSU loses 3 guys to stupidity. OU dealing with that and generally sucking anyway. Heck, even Michigan State is average, and worse than that with Bridges out. We just gotta win. Everything.
        Michigan State is turning it around early in the B1G.
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• We will win St. Louis this year. The wife and I aren't going. A business trip to LA conflicts. The only time we won there, we were not in attendance.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
            Or 3 in St. Louis. That may prove easier although our history there might indicate otherwise.
            Given the Shox history in St. Louis, if an auto-bid was needed this year, and a Sunday matchup with ISUr came up, I'd predict a win, but be rather nervous until it actually happened.

Comment

• I learned my lesson long ago to book an early flight out on Sunday. If we make the championship game I will gladly pay the flight change fee.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                I learned my lesson long ago to book an early flight out on Sunday. If we make the championship game I will gladly pay the flight change fee.
                Save yourself some money, Dan -- book your flight for after the championship game, and then if the Shocks have a(nother) miscue just sleep late, go to church, and pray for the Selection Committee to appreciate WSU as fully as they do teams from P5 conferences.

Or maybe go to the weird and entertaining City Museum downtown, which would certainly be more enjoyable than the experience of watching WSU lose was.

Comment

• Watching Butler versus Georgetown, close game (32-31 Georgetown) but neither team is impressive. They are playing before a significantly less than full house.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post
                    Watching Butler versus Georgetown, close game (32-31 Georgetown) but neither team is impressive. They are playing before a significantly less than full house.
                    They'd have a full house if they were in a power conference like the big east. Wait

Comment

• OU down big early at K-state. Its going to ugly for them as long as Woodard is out.
                      Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
                        OU down big early at K-state. Its going to ugly for them as long as Woodard is out.
                        Yes. With Woodard, I don't think they lost 4 games in a row. They would have definitely taken care of TCU (who they had a big lead they lost), and who knows if they wouldn't have won another or two.

Comment

• Did someone steal the MO ST football field logo and glue it to the basketball court?
                          For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                          - said no one ever...

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxilla View Post
                            Did someone steal the MO ST football field logo and glue it to the basketball court?
                            How can they afford a new court?

Comment

• Bears 67 Saluki 75

Comment

• Go, Barry, go!
                                There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Working...
                                X