No announcement yet.

16-17 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I went ahead and merged @Husker4Shockers: KSU screw thread into this one.
    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Will a Walk Chalk Jayhawk cheer become a staple of KU's opposing fan bases?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
        Will a Walk Chalk Jayhawk cheer become a staple of KU's opposing fan bases?
        I'll go ahead and bet money there will be multiple signs with walk chalk on them in Manhatten, KS on Feb 6th.
        Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
          I honestly think replay has ruined a lot of sports. It's not like it's fixing anything, except maybe in the final 2 minutes of a game, which for some reason is more important than any other minute. And even still, they sometimes don't get it right.

Just can the whole replay system. That way we can not have 3 hour basketball games and actually spontaneously celebrate buzzer beaters like we used to.
          I agree.

Comment

• Grayson Allen starting tonight. So indefinite suspension = 1 game to Duke.

Comment

• But Coach K is off the hook, how convenient.
              Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Originally posted by LuskingforGuttin View Post
                It's always 8 on 5 at Allen Fieldhouse. You have to be at least 7-8 points better at the end to get the win there. Bruce and everyone else in the Big 12 knows that. It's just the way it is.
                Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
                "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                -John Wooden

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                  Grayson Allen starting tonight. So indefinite suspension = 1 game to Duke.
                  THAT ought to teach him a lesson!

Comment

Yah, it's the opposite of being definitely suspended--he was indefinitely suspended.
                    Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• At least they tried the suspension thing long enough to establish they suck without him and therefore needing him to win had no bearing on his return.

Comment

• Nova going down to Butler.
                        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• I saw a great Duke joke that I absolutely can't take credit for:

At least Coach K is getting surgery on that nonexistent spine.

Comment

• Originally posted by MadaboutWu View Post
                            Yah, it's the opposite of being definitely suspended--he was indefinitely suspended.
                            I haven't finished reading the other pages yet but I'm pretty sure this is going to be my favorite post of the day

Comment

Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
                              But Coach K is off the hook, how convenient.
                              That just about sums everything up.

If there wasn't a reason to hate Duke before..
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Nm

Comment

Working...
                                X