Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
    That was a uni like choke job
    Let's not go overboard. UNI still has the ultimate choke job. This was aided by refs. UNI was solely incompetence.

Comment

• With any luck at all, and what any normal person would call an "even" whistle, the boys up north would be staring at the ass end of a 7 game losing streak.

I freaking promise you if they Kelly Oubre their way to a 10 point deficit against us in March, they can kiss their entitled ass good bye because we're not about to pull a little 9 against those boys.

Comment

• Complete joke of officiating. Very clutch shooting but come on man! Every call or no call in the last 2 minutes? Truly bad just bad.

Comment

• I don't know which was worse, the biased officiating or the complete inability to inbound and break a press 3-4 straight times. I'd like to blame the officials for not calling fouls but I mean couldn't WVU break ONE press? ONE time? Barry Hinsons wife would have done it at least one time.

Comment

• I don't know why I watched the last 2:00 of this game in regulation. I think some small part of me wanted to believe there was still justice in this world, but now I know there is not.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
              Yeah.
              Legit then but that one on the other end, wow.
              Bottom line WV lost this, can't blame the refs. Missing 3 throws including a front end of a 1&1 just before 2 minute mark gave the home team the hope they needed.

Comment

• Went to Facebook just now looking for some RCJH zombie chant bullshit from any number of individuals who likely couldn't locate Lawrence on a map.

Leaving satisfied.

The one person I'm friends with on FB that's actually a KU alumnus is actually quite reserved and unobnoxious about his fandom. Weird, right?

Comment

• To add insult to injury, I'm pretty sure KU basically won the big 12 tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktown View Post
                    Legit then but that one on the other end, wow.
                    Bottom line WV lost this, can't blame the refs. Missing 3 throws including a front end of a 1&1 just before 2 minute mark gave the home team the hope they needed.
                    this.....the reffing only mildly aided KU....WVU puking it away was the big factor....

Comment

• Game turned when Huggy's team started stalling, or running the clock, towards the end of regulation. Got the team out of their rhythm.
                      Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                        this.....the reffing only mildly aided KU....WVU puking it away was the big factor....
                        Did you watch the whole game or just the final 2 minutes?
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Reminded me of UNI
                          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Entitlement much???? Love the sport. Love the drama...but man this comedy. Same ole same ole...
                            FINAL FOURS:
                            1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                            1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                            Number of Times Ranked: 157
                            Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                            Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                            Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                            #3 - Dec. 2017
                            #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                            #2 ~ March 2014
                            Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                              Did you watch the whole game or just the final 2 minutes?
                              Entire game...start to finish. There was the normal Phog reffing, but this collapse was totally on not making free throws, not getting the ball up court, and Graham making a couple incredible clutch shots. Perfect storm that the Mountaineers allowed to form.Otherwise, everyone here is celebrating a second straight loss on the 'hallowed grounds'.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                                The one person I'm friends with on FB that's actually a KU alumnus is actually quite reserved and unobnoxious about his fandom. Weird, right?
                                I don't know that I know a ton of KU alums, but I know enough that I could certainly buy a meal at McDonald's under the $1/alum rule. Obviously that number doesn't touch the number of non-alum KU fans I know.

I'm not willing to say every KU alum I know isn't obnoxious. There are at least one or two, but the vast majority are no more unreasonable than a fan of any basketball team. Every KU fan I know that isn't an alum is completely unbearable.

The one similarity between alums and non-alums, that I've seen, is that both groups believe KU is equal to or greater than Harvard in terms of academic excellence.

Comment

Working...
                                X