• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gottlieb -- cannot stand that guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
      http://shockerhoops.net/index.php/2015/12/15/1925/

Photo gallery from the Utah game. Lots of great photos from Taylor and Mark Wilkes with Shoot Angry Photography and Dock 410.
      Appears somebody likes the "Wichita State Dance Team"... :)
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Re: Gottlieb

Haters gonna hate. Can't wait for the guys to prove him wrong yet again.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
          Appears somebody likes the "Wichita State Dance Team"... :)
          I would be more worried if somebody didn't...
          78-65

Comment

• Gotlube has some serious mental health issues.

Comment

• Reading the Utah board, they think Dougie is an insufferable SOB too.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerEngineer View Post
                Re: Gottlieb

He's a troll, and part of his schtick is making fun of WSU. It gets him publicity and responses, and that's all he cares about -- in his business, he regards looking like a fool as an occupational hazard. Not sure how he explains credit card theft, but hey -- that was a long time ago.

Comment

• My goodness even KU fans hate Gottlieb. Who likes him other than himself?
                  ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                    He's a troll, and part of his schtick is making fun of WSU. It gets him publicity and responses, and that's all he cares about -- in his business, he regards looking like a fool as an occupational hazard. Not sure how he explains credit card theft, but hey -- that was a long time ago.
                    I wonder if he has stock in Things Remembered. IIRC, when he stole my buddy Big D's credit cards and maxed them out, he made a number of purchases at places like that. Even in those days, a credit card with a thousand dollar limit doesn't get you very far when you are buying your slutty girlfriend necklaces (plural).

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                      ha ya true

Doug Gottlieb ‏@GottliebShow 1h1 hour ago
                      #WichitaState, obviously not what they looked like in Orlando,but last two wins were nice home wins

#Utah has no point guard- any team that can pressure/extend on defense will give em trouble

VanVleet was "hurt" - I think he played 30/32 minutes- Shamet/Grady were fine

Doug Gottlieb ‏@GottliebShow 34m34 minutes ago
                      Wonder if #Oregon gets the #WichitaState "pass" for losing to #Boise w/o Dorsey/Ennis
                      So now, we are the only team to ever have injuries as a consideration in losses?

Oooooooookay.
                      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerEngineer View Post
                        Re: Gottlieb

Agree. Time to let him talk amongst himself and give him crickets on his comments.

No attention given to him is the biggest insult to an ego like his.
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                          My goodness even KU fans hate Gottlieb. Who likes him other than himself?
                          I hear his Mom is rethinking his Christmas gifts...

Comment

• Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post
                            I hear his Mom is rethinking his Christmas gifts...
                            Point of information: wrong holiday.

He sucks, I don't listen to him, I won't listen to him, even if he happens to be calling the game I'm watching. There are radios and Mike Kennedy for those situations.

Seriously. Look at his resume. Would you trust him if he told you the sky was blue?

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyShock View Post
                              Point of information: wrong holiday.

He sucks, I don't listen to him, I won't listen to him, even if he happens to be calling the game I'm watching. There are radios and Mike Kennedy for those situations.

Seriously. Look at his resume. Would you trust him if he told you the sky was blue?
                              Yeah, I know. Thought it would add to the irony. ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                                Great read....I love this program.
                                If ******* and Gottlieb don't have time to do their homework, they should at least be required to read a piece like this one by someone who actually did. Moore knows exactly what's happening.

Comment

Working...
                                X