Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
    he then went on to say

VanVleet was "hurt" - I think he played 30/32 minutes- Shamet/Grady were fine
    I wonder how he feels about UNC having lost to teams of similar caliber to Tulsa both with and without their PG.

Comment

• The Tulsa loss is a completely different loss. That loss was partly because Fred was not playing healthy, but mostly because it was an early road game against a team with a lot of experience. I consider the Tulsa loss fair and square but did have a lot to do with it being an early road game. Whatever people want to say about it to troll us is fine but lame. The loss at Tulsa will end up a top 50 road loss against a potential tourney team and they had to sink a lot of threes. Not much to see here.

I think if we played that game again today, it would have a different out come too.

He says it as if losing that game means we still suck... He hasn't watched us play one bit.

Comment

• Poor guy....must sting to be that bitter.

Comment

• I think one hugely overlooked aspect was moving Evan from the 3 back to the 4. That change alone positively impacted the way this team plays more so than the negative of losing Shamet + Grady. That's why I think even though we aren't full strength, we'd beat Tulsa with today's lineup in a rematch.

Doug only knows enough to be dangerous... to himself...

Comment

• Is he really that mad that Andy Katz said the selection committee says we are going to be judged from when we were healthy?
            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
              The Tulsa loss is a completely different loss. That loss was partly because Fred was not playing healthy, but mostly because it was an early road game against a team with a lot of experience. I consider the Tulsa loss fair and square but did have a lot to do with it being an early road game. Whatever people want to say about it to troll us is fine but lame. The loss at Tulsa will end up a top 50 road loss against a potential tourney team and they had to sink a lot of threes. Not much to see here.

I think if we played that game again today, it would have a different out come too.

He says it as if losing that game means we still suck... He hasn't watched us play one bit.
              Agree 100%. Fortunately the only one who thinks Gottlieb has anything of value to add, is Gottlieb.

Comment

• Dougie has 5 WSU tweets in the last 40 minutes. Pretty obsessive

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                  Dougie has 5 WSU tweets in the last 40 minutes. Pretty obsessive
                  Post them while you can before he inevitably deletes them.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Doug Gottlieb ‏@GottliebShow 8m8 minutes ago
                    It is ok to say "I didn't watch the game" @SethDavisHoops carry-on

Seth Davis Responds:

Seth Davis ‏@SethDavisHoops 3m3 minutes ago
                    @GottliebShow did Gregg Marshall watch the game? I talked to him yesterday. FVV missed the next 4 games. Carry on.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                      Post them while you can before he inevitably deletes them.
                      ha ya true

Doug Gottlieb ‏@GottliebShow 1h1 hour ago
                      #WichitaState, obviously not what they looked like in Orlando,but last two wins were nice home wins

#Utah has no point guard- any team that can pressure/extend on defense will give em trouble

VanVleet was "hurt" - I think he played 30/32 minutes- Shamet/Grady were fine

Doug Gottlieb ‏@GottliebShow 34m34 minutes ago
                      Wonder if #Oregon gets the #WichitaState "pass" for losing to #Boise w/o Dorsey/Ennis

Comment

• Meh. #PuffedUpLittleCreditCardThievingLoser

Comment

• Always classy for a "sports reporter" to use quotes around the word hurt.

Somebody remind me why this classless felon has a job?

Comment

• I sure would hate to have a life where I justify my existence and profession by being a troll. What a sad life. He is a loser.
                            ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                              I'm only half way through it, but here is a good piece from Bleacher Report - How Wichita State Went From Flailing to Fierce in a Month.
                              Great read....I love this program.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                                Poor guy....must sting to be that bitter.
                                “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Working...
                                X