Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
    Yes he most certainly is.

His best moments: Wessel could have dropped the mic and walked off stage after making 4 of 6 three-pointers and frustrating KU’s Perry Ellis in the NCAA Tournament. Wessel scored 12 points and grabbed nine rebounds and Shocker fans will never forget.

Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/sports/college...#storylink=cpy

Boom

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
      And this: http://www.kansas.com/sports/college...e42177381.html

Thanks for leaving me starved for weeks and now completely screwing my Thursday productivity.

Gotta be honest....can't read that without wiping away a tear or two. No way around it.

Comment

• http://sports.yahoo.com/news/no-10-s...96--ncaab.html Again not sure if this was posted but if not here it is. Not much new but good pub.
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Luke Winn's story about FVV in the latest copy of SI (the one which has the Royals and "Make it Reign" on the cover) is absolutely phenomenal. A full six pages, but completely worth it. Goes more in depth with his story than anyone else has.
          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
            Luke Winn's story about FVV in the latest copy of SI (the one which has the Royals and "Make it Reign" on the cover) is absolutely phenomenal. A full six pages, but completely worth it. Goes more in depth with his story than anyone else has.
            I agree with this sentiment! Very very good story! I am so going to miss that dude!
            Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Comment

Luke Winn's story about FVV in the latest copy of SI (the one which has the Royals and "Make it Reign" on the cover) is absolutely phenomenal. A full six pages, but completely worth it. Goes more in depth with his story than anyone else has.
              When does this hit the shelves in Dillons? I went today and didn't see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by CollegeHillShocker View Post
                When does this hit the shelves in Dillons? I went today and didn't see it.
                I actually got it from Dillon's myself at around 12:15 or so. It should be there, but it could depend on the store.
                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• FVV was supposed to be featured on the cover but the Royals swooped in and stole it.

Comment

I actually got it from Dillon's myself at around 12:15 or so. It should be there, but it could depend on the store.
                    Well great! I was there about that time as well. Of course the Dillon's at Douglas and Hillside isn't alway the best for getting things out on time, and heaven forbid you ask anybody if they know when the mags get stocked.

Comment

• I got mine at Dillons today as well. It wasn't in the normal magazine section but up front by the check out. They had the old version in the magazine area and various commemorative Royals additions. You may want to ask but it is available.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockthemonkey View Post
                        I got mine at Dillons today as well. It wasn't in the normal magazine section but up front by the check out. They had the old version in the magazine area and various commemorative Royals additions. You may want to ask but it is available.
                        Thanks for the info, I've called 3 Dillon's so far and nobody says they have it.
                        I guess I'll just stop by again on my way home from work.

Comment

• Central and Rock Road has 100's of them.
                          Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Comment

What's the date on the cover?
                            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                            ---------------------------------------
                            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                              What's the date on the cover?
                              You can't miss it. It is the one with the Royals on the cover for winning the World Series. It also says College Basketball Preview across the top. I got mine yesterday at the Dillons on 47th and Broadway. The article on Fred is great. It is 8 pages long. The Royals article is also 8 pages long. The Royals had to win the World Series to get an 8 page article in SI, Fred got 8 pages for just being his awesome self.

Comment

• [QUOTE=WuDrWu;597068][URL="http://www.kansas.com/sports/college/wichita

really, i don't think that *ahem* maryland wants to see wichita state in their bracket when the ncaa tournament rolls around. get it?

Comment

Working...
                                X