• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
    I bet those brothers have enhanced packages
    If you got it, flaunt it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
      I also saw a Bama post indicating that they really don't like his personality, it turns out.
      People don't like Belichick's or Popovich's personalities either. They are too busy winning to care though; just like OUR HCGM. :)
      The Assman

Comment

• Maybe Alabama's AD stayed for dinner because he wanted to see if HCGM would at least extend the home-and-home.
        Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• “We want Wichita State athletics, for every one of our coaches including Coach Marshall, to be their dream job,” Sexton said. “We have a great coach who is doing great things.”

“We look at that all the time,” Sexton said. “If it ends up being about money, then there is some point that number is not attainable and wouldn’t be financially responsible. But there are so many other things that add up to what is a great job opportunity. We try to pay attention to all of those things.”
          ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
            If people mention 'enhanced packages' much more on this thread we could probably get a new sponsor for the site.
            Ive been told I have an "enhanced package" but I'm not sure what she meant by by that, I don't make anywhere close to 2m a year!!!!! :anonymous:

Comment

• Ah, the old enhanced package gambit. Now if we can just get the cone of silence lifted.

Comment

• Important university people will not be pleased if Marshall wants to wait until the end of the weekend.

They want this over ASAP.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Coach View Post
                  Important university people will not be pleased if Marshall wants to wait until the end of the weekend.

Don't we all but what are you going to do. I don't think it would be smart to put too much pressure on the Marshall family. So earlier today it was possibly an announcement today. Now it might be Sunday evening. Would it be accurate to say the situation still remains fluid?

Comment

• Why the delay Coach?

Comment

• Remember when St. John's fired Fran Fraschilla for meeting with ASU?
                      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

EVERYONE want this over ASAP.
                        FTFY ;)
                        The Assman

Comment

Important university people will not be pleased if Marshall wants to wait until the end of the weekend.

Screw the important people, I will not be pleased. Starting to not like the way HCGM is playing this. If he wants to test himself in a P5 conference just do it and stop dickin around. No coach can be bigger than the program.

Comment

• Any anesthesiologists or nurse anesthetists on the board? If you could just put me under until this resolves itself that would be fabulous. We can work out payment later. Thanks in advance!

Comment

• Originally posted by WillieJeffJeffries View Post
                              Screw the important people, I will not be pleased. Starting to not like the way HCGM is playing this. If he wants to test himself in a P5 conference just do it and stop dickin around. No coach can be bigger than the program.
                              Patience grasshopper. The wait is killing us all, but 3G has earned the right to take his time if he wants to IMHO.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                                Any anesthetists on the board? If you could just put me under until this resolves itself that would be fabulous. We can work out payment later. Thanks in advance!
                                I don't know how a facial will help.
                                You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

Working...
                                X