The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Craig T. Nelson
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Egos of the wealthiest in the world were offended by the attempted bullying of chump change college football dollars.

This could put this to bed once and for all and could change the perception of what a "big boy" really is

Comment

• Originally posted by DPruett2333 View Post
        Is @TheCoach Bill Wilson from the Wichita Business Journal?
        Do we want to out our best source?
        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post
          Ryan Cody
          ‏@ryancodyWHNT
          So @ESPNAndyKatz is reporting talks of a raise for Gregg Marshall at Wichita State. Sounds like the response to an Alabama offer #justsaying

This clown understands nothing....
          Wow, do you really think Gregg could get an offer from Alabama?

This changes everything.
          Originally posted by BleacherReport
          Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
            Egos of the wealthiest in the world were offended by the attempted bullying of chump change college football dollars.

This could put this to bed once and for all and could change the perception of what a "big boy" really is
            Let's hope.. They are tired of doing this every year and threw out an obscene number.

Comment

• With the recent growth in enrollment that can be attributed partially with the success of the baskeball team tied with all projects Bardo that have ties to local employers, looking at you Koch, there is a vested interest for some deep pocked employer to make the investment to HCGM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                It's Craig T. Nelson
                Attached Files

Comment

• Goatlube:
                  CBS Sports features live scoring, news, stats, and player info for NFL football, MLB baseball, NBA basketball, NHL hockey, college basketball and football.

Comment

• I swear I read on several Bama boards Marshall was as good as there....in fact several said it was a "Done Deal"

Comment

• Originally posted by martymoose View Post
                      I swear I read on several Bama boards Marshall was as good as there....in fact several said it was a "Done Deal"
                      Oh yes, let us not forget the Alabama "insiders" of this morning that said that 3G was taking the family to Tuscaloosa. lol

Comment

• @PaulS:uellentrop: RE: ESPN "enhanced package" report. WSU works on an enhanced package for Gregg Marshall almost every day of the year. http://www.kansas.com/sports/college...e16480985.html

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                          And he stays out of Gregg's way, just stops by and says, Is everything going OK?
                          And is there anything you need?

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                            @PaulSuellentrop: RE: ESPN "enhanced package" report. WSU works on an enhanced package for Gregg Marshall almost every day of the year. http://www.kansas.com/sports/college...e16480985.html
                            Really not a whole lot anyone's gonna be able to do to "enhance his package" at this point.

I REALLY hope "enhanced package" takes off as a media headline.

Comment

• If people mention 'enhanced packages' much more on this thread we could probably get a new sponsor for the site.

Comment

• Sources said other candidates whose interest in the Texas job was gauged by Korn/Ferry included Villanova's Jay Wright, Virginia's Tony Bennett, the Boston Celtics' Brad Stevens and that former Dallas Mavs coach Avery Johnson and former NBA coach John Lucas were also contacted. A source close to the situation said Wichita State coach Gregg Marshall had not been contacted by UT's search firm as of Wednesday morning.

According to a source, Texas AD Steve Patterson felt Marshall was not a good fit "personality wise" at UT.

Texas can not officially "hire" a new coach until the state's 5-day posting rule expires. According to UT's web site, the basketball coaching job wasn't posted until Tuesday. How that affects any kind of announcement of a new coach wasn't immediately clear.

Stay up to date with all the Texas Longhorns sports news, recruiting, transfers, and more at 247Sports.com

Comment

Working...
                                X