The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DUShock View Post
    Most of us are all putting the FAN in FANATIC. I too am getting caught up, time to walk away.

All the best to Coach.

Go Shocks!
    Some of the stuff that gets posted here is similar to Tourette's of the Hands/Keyboard, so I think we put the TIC in fanatic. A few of us need to put the ATIC in fanatic and put down the internet for a while and not be near people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
      Alabama created this media circus. Don't blame Marshall.

IMO this situation is similar to what happened with Missouri last year, except most of that happened without the media spotlight shining brightly.
      Was just going to say the same thing. He listened, said no. The difference is this time Alabama has made it clear by announcing to anyone who would listen what their intentions were. And then showed up in a traceable aircraft so that everyone would know the AD had been to Wichita.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurley View Post
        Interesting. There are almost as many "guests" lurking on Shockernet as there are total registered members. 476 guests online now...we only have about 600 registered users.
        600 registered "active" users. That means they logged into their account in the last week.

We have 3,966 registered members.
        ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurley View Post
          Interesting. There are almost as many "guests" lurking on Shockernet as there are total registered members. 476 guests online now...we only have about 600 registered users.
          Yeah, the latest new guest is "HeGone".

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
            A name like that should already be banned before a first post is made.

Comment

• Hey someone check all their stuff. Did KAKE just announce Marshall is leaving for Alabama? I have a driving job and got to keep moving.

Some KU fan told me they said that. I think maybe they are pulling my leg. KU fan would be one to do that lol
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                What's even more amazing is that the same letters could spell out those two phrases.
                He's really more of a numbers guy...

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                  Hey someone check all their stuff. Did KAKE just announce Marshall is leaving for Alabama? I have a driving job and got to keep moving.

Some KU fan told me they said that. I think maybe they are pulling my leg
                  Yeah, they're pulling your leg.
                  "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                    Hey someone check all their stuff. Did KAKE just announce Marshall is leaving for Alabama? I have a driving job and got to keep moving.

Some KU fan told me they said that. I think maybe they are pulling my leg. KU fan would be one to do that lol
                    Nothing on social media from KAKE or anyone this morning. Just checked.

Comment

Fitting, considering 90% of Alabama residents would find that to be grammatically correct.

Comment

• Ok I am gonna kick his ass lol. Thanks
                        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
                          Nothing on social media from KAKE or anyone this morning. Just checked.
                          Don't look now, we as a fanbase just accomplished something productive today!! Whahoo. Back to pointless refreshing of Twitter and this thread.

Comment

• I had a KU alum come racing up to my desk saying "Mashalls gone dude!" I had just scanned Shockernet and told him was wrong...he was insistent that Marshall was gone. I wonder if the KU folks are trying to freak us all out as revenge for the pounding in Omaha.

Comment

• Lurking on the work computer and hadn't logged in, but didn't want to be one of those "Guests" browsing. Logged in just to up the "Members online" count.
                              Three things in life are constant- death, taxes, and Creighton losing in the first weekend of the tournament.

AAC or Bust!

Comment

Just did some "house keeping."

ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Working...
                                X