The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WillieJeffJeffries View Post
    Screw the important people, I will not be pleased. Starting to not like the way HCGM is playing this. If he wants to test himself in a P5 conference just do it and stop dickin around. No coach can be bigger than the program.
    We have no idea how long negotiations have been happening. Negotiation can take time. Let it run it's course. Give Gregg the benefit of the doubt, if he hasn't earned that yet, I don't know how the hell any coach would.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
      Any anesthesiologists or nurse anesthetists on the board? If you could just put me under until this resolves itself that would be fabulous. We can work out payment later. Thanks in advance!
      Hopefully a Rip Van Winkle-type nap will not be necessary

Comment

• Originally posted by Steeleshocker View Post
        I don't know how a facial will help.
        Close.

You're going for an aesthetician.

Comment

• Some on the board would make either the best girlfriend or the worst girlfriend, depending on your view of drama.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheYeti
            I'm seeing red flags, not so much as stay or go type red flags, just some things that coach has said or done in the past that I may have overlooked or brushed off, but are starting to gel together now......until the picture becomes clearer, I'll keep my mouth shut.
            C'mon, it's a CBB message board not a NSA government secrets board, you will either be right or wrong on your thoughts.,,,lets hears em

Comment

• The past 3 days I have been almost positive he would stay to feeling really un-easy that he will go. Between Shockernet and Twitter thank god for unlimited data... I agree with everyone that he for sure has done enough to take his time. But for EVERYONE'S sake... lets hear music to our ears tomorrow.
              **FEAR THE WHEAT**

Comment

• If one thing Coach Marshall has raised his profile this week without even playing a game. His name mentioned as much as the guys leading teams into the final 4.

Comment

• I think we will know something by Friday. There is a Final 4 Coaches Club luncheon Saturday (at least there was last year). If Gregg is going to Indy, he prolly leaves no later than Saturday morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turd Furgeson View Post
                    Why the delay Coach?
                    If u believe the Alabama side the Marshall are going to visit this weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                      Any anesthesiologists or nurse anesthetists on the board? If you could just put me under until this resolves itself that would be fabulous. We can work out payment later. Thanks in advance!
                      I have some Pappy Van Winkle that will sooth you into a coma and unconfirmed rumors indicate you will wake up with an enhanced package. Just sayin!!!

Comment

• This board and particularly this thread is completely manic depressive joking about "enhanced packages" to poking fun at bama to demanding a decision now gdammit!!! I never realized there were so many teenage drama queens. Just chill folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
                          This board and particularly this thread is completely manic depressive joking about "enhanced packages" to poking fun at bama to demanding a decision now gdammit!!! I never realized there were so many teenage drama queens. Just chill folks.
                          Sounds like you need an enhanced package. Don't fight it brother.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
                            This board and particularly this thread is completely manic depressive joking about "enhanced packages" to poking fun at bama to demanding a decision now gdammit!!! I never realized there were so many teenage drama queens. Just chill folks.
                            I never realized there were so many Wu's from Boston with gr8 big stick's up their a$$....Chill it will be over soon.

Comment

• Sorry man that's too bad about Oubre

Comment

• It's kind of funny to look at this. Both fan bases are all up in arms about the length of time this is taking.

I think that everybody needs to realize this is a life changing decision that will effect CGM and his family for the rest of their lives.

On one hand, he's got something very good in WSU. His family is entrenched in the Wichita life. His kids seem to be happy where they are, I'm guessing his wife is too. Greg has built on an already good program. He knows what he has. There is a lot of reasons for him to stay and, maybe, even finish his career at WSU and be a legend.

On the other hand, there is a new challenge. He could come to Tuscaloosa, it's a very nice town, and bring a decent basketball program to new heights and become a legend here too. He could get into a P5 conference that is on the rise with a TV deal that is unmatched. I think his family would adapt and grow to like, maybe even love, Tuscaloosa.

Anyway, that's just my opinion. Good luck to WSU in all this.

Comment

Working...
                                X