• Kemnitz?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
      I have no idea who he is ... If he's right .. He's 8 lb 6 oz baby Jesus

Is he wearing a tuxedo t-shirt?

Comment

• Originally posted by Turd Furgeson View Post
        Who cares if your pissed off.....I don't give even one sh**
        Since you replied, you must give at least .5 shits.
        “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
        -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          Is he wearing a tuxedo t-shirt?
          That's a dumb question ... of course.

Comment

• .25 shits

Comment

• Anyone want to fill a brother in down here in UT land? I have no idea who ya'll are prattling on about. :)

Comment

• Seriously though, it's Danny Ainge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turd Furgeson View Post
                  .25 shits
                  I am convinced you are someone's alter ego. I am 99% sure I know who it is, too, and it gives me such joy. I love alter-ego witch hunts. I'll just tack it right onto the back of the witch hunt for who @The Coach: is. This thread has reached EO levels...

Comment

• Batman. He's Batman.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                      Batman. He's Batman.
                      No way. I'm Batman.

Comment

• Originally posted by blitzkrieg View Post
                        Holy crap, posters on tidefans see the writing on the wall and now they think they can get Mike Anderson from Arkansas. Ark is a top 15 program that cares about basketball and averages over 16k a game, plus that is his dream job. (worked with Nolan Richardson there for 17 years).

Alabama fans have to be the most delusional fan base I have ever seen.
                        There's no way they can even hope to approach Creighton or Iowa State for that title.

Comment

• I thought I was Batman....oh, wait - that's right, I'm Sexton. Sorry, forgot there for a second.

Comment

• Alter egos happen when a poster who has a fairly decent or specific reputation just wants to say whatever the heck they want sometimes without really tarnishing their name. For example, if I were to ever think of something useful and intelligent that contributes to the board, I would most certainly use an alter ego to post it. I've worked hard on my current reputation, and I want to keep it intact.

Comment

• This is fun, you guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                                I move for a permanent ban from Shockernet and possibly the face of the Earth if @The Coach is lying for April Fool's Day! :)
                                How I wish that I could "like" this MORE than once!!

Comment

Working...
                                X