No announcement yet.

The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "almost 110% sure" -- now that is a statement in contradiction.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shox21 View Post
      "almost 110% sure" -- now that is a statement in contradiction.
      'glad you caught that, einstein.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shox21 View Post
        "almost 110% sure" -- now that is a statement in contradiction.
        F4 instead of nit perhaps?

You do know 109 comes before 110.

Comment

• Originally posted by another shocker View Post
          one and out format. one day (or season), marshall is going to run through the ncaa tournament like he ran through the nit tournament. i'm almost 110% sure that in 2010 jh4p would have put the shockers chances of ever winning an nit title at 0.001%
          I attended the 2005 Vandy NIT game in person with hopes that THAT Shocker team would be on its way to New York and possibly even win the whole thing. The Shocker team that actually did win the NIT in 2011 didn't surprise me at all. I didn't predict it, but I knew it was very possible.

You are projecting a negativity on me that is just not true. I think the Shockers have a realistic chance of winning a national championship under Marshall. I just think it is much closer to 20-30% over Marshall's remaining tenure (time period still unknown), not 100% like a previous poster claimed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
            You are projecting a negativity on me that is just not true. I think the Shockers have a realistic chance of winning a national championship under Marshall. I just think it is much closer to 20-30% over Marshall's remaining tenure (time period still unknown), not 100% like a previous poster claimed.
            I think it would demonstrate your "ultra-realism" take if you post Self's chances of winning another one during his remaining tenure.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• IMO, Marshall is NOT gonna spend the rest of his career in the Valley.

Comment

• We can dream about a FF and a NC during the 2017/18, 2018/19, and perhaps the 2019/20 seasons, as once again, potentially, we look great at the 1-3 positions.

But, it likely will not happen until we have a PF with the skills of a Cle and we significantly shore up the 5 position.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                  I think it would demonstrate your "ultra-realism" take if you post Self's chances of winning another one during his remaining tenure.

Please don't give him any cues. He's practically insufferable when unsolicited. Go back a page and see.

Besides, he's give multiple demonstrations already.

Comment

• Originally posted by 60Shock View Post
                    We can dream about a FF and a NC during the 2017/18, 2018/19, and perhaps the 2019/20 seasons, as once again, potentially, we look great at the 1-3 positions.

But, it likely will not happen until we have a PF with the skills of a Cle and we significantly shore up the 5 position.

Alright! That'd be McDuffie's soph, junior, & senior seasons! Didn't Shaq do pretty good at the 5 in the tournament this season?

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                      IMO, Marshall is NOT gonna spend the rest of his career in the Valley.
                      No surprise there, considering that you were scared half to death he was headed for Memphis.

Comment

IMO, Marshall is NOT gonna spend the rest of his career in the Valley.
                        But will Wichita State spend the rest of Marshall's career in the Valley?

Comment

• Originally posted by ky-mike View Post
                          But will Wichita State spend the rest of Marshall's career in the Valley?
                          That's the key, isn't it.

Comment

• Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                            No surprise there, considering that you were scared half to death he was headed for Memphis.
                            Yep. I wonder how close he came.

Comment

I think we should take 3G at his word. He said after his last contract he wouldnt be taking any calls for a few years. (I would say until at least Maggie Graduates). Thats why I wasnt worried.
                              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Most sources say they didn't even try for Marshall because they knew they couldn't sway him away from Wichita ... so not close at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X