Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
    How was it an awful game?
    What @WuDrWu: said + two missed freebies. The offense just didn't look smooth when CF was in with either Baker or Frankamp (and it wasn't just Conner). I noticed that when CF was in with FVV everyone kinda spotted up on the perimeter and waited for Fred to do something. No one was cutting back and forth like Ron does. He took one or two bad shots and the bad TO. He was better against UNLV.

All that said, I'm not down on him. I just thought it was great how everyone was so excited for him. Fun team to watch and Frankamp is a big part of it.
    Livin the dream

Comment

• He’ll get better and better. Still believe he is more of a shooting guard than a combo
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
        He’ll get better and better. Still believe he is more of a shooting guard than a combo
        I can see him being a Joe Ragland style PG next year.
        Livin the dream

Comment

• On that three point shot, Connor flashed what made him a prized high school recruit and what we all know and expect from him. During the telecast, the camera's zoomed to CF after he made the shot and there was a brief grin on his face. He was having fun and you sensed some weight was lifted off his back. He set up that Utah player for failure and he killed him with the crossover to nail the three. IT WAS PERFECT. Keep choppin' wood CF.

Comment

• I think that he's done a nice job at the point guard spot. He's not Fred (no one will be), but he runs the offense, gets others involved, doesn't hunt shots for himself (except his one bad shot yesterday). He (no one else does either) doesn't penetrate to the rim like Fred, and therefore, we can be defended easier than when Fred isn't playing. Ragland wasn't a great penetrating and dishing point guard either, but he was a very good 3 point shooter, thereby spreading the defense out. This, Conner can do. OTOH, Fred does it all, and we are very spoiled.

Comment

• CF will be a valuable addition this year and his stock doubles the next two years

Comment

• His uniform number 33 is perfect!
                For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                - said no one ever...

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxilla View Post
                  His uniform number 33 is perfect!
                  @forevershockerfan:, what is that? CF's favorite shot times 11?

Comment

• Stating to find that form we all remember.

Sorry, just looking for positives :)
                    The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                      Stating to find that form we all remember.

Sorry, just looking for positives :)
                      He was huge today - when the seniors were struggling with their game he gave the team a chance to win this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                        Stating to find that form we all remember.
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                        Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxilla View Post
                          His uniform number 33 is perfect!
                          The same number as another great 3-point shooter, and my all-time favorite player, Jason Perez.

Comment

• Conner was fantastic yesterday. He can really help this team right now. I also believe he had 0 of the 21 turn overs.
                            Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by Wuchalk View Post
                              The same number as another great 3-point shooter, and my all-time favorite player, Jason Perez.
                              Wow, and I thought you were going to go Larry Legend.....did not see JP coming at all...

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                                Conner was fantastic yesterday. He can really help this team right now. I also believe he had 0 of the 21 turn overs.
                                Gregg is hiding him on defense. Got backed down twice for easy lay ins by SH. Will be a concern.

Comment

Working...
                                X