Conner Frankamp is a Shocker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WillieJeffJeffries View Post
    Yes except this year WSU doesn't have a threat down low to free up the outside...perhaps u should leave the basketball talk to the experts...lol
    Please list your qualifications as an "expert."
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
      Please list your qualifications as an "expert."
      "Big donor" who is a Flint Hills National member.

Oh and he's shaken Marshall's hand.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I've shaken Marshall's hand

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
          I've shaken Marshall's hand
          I've looked for Marshall's lost balls (golf that is).

Comment

• Let's go Connor. Get on the 3 point train in the second half. And keep it up running the team without turning it over.
            Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Originally posted by WillieJeffJeffries View Post
              Yes just like Golden State, except for our 29% shooting from 3 and 38% from the field overall. We are at the quarter pole of the season, sometimes you are what your stats say you are. This team will have to win with defense and not turning it over.....winning ugly.
              So umm, this post looks a little silly right about now.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Conner played an awful game today, but scored five points late and EVERYONE WAS THRILLED! It was fun to see him score! The bench cheered. The crowd cheered. He was struggling to hide his grin. Great moment, and glad he's a Shocker!
                Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                  Conner played an awful game today, but scored five points late and EVERYONE WAS THRILLED! It was fun to see him score! The bench cheered. The crowd cheered. He was struggling to hide his grin. Great moment, and glad he's a Shocker!
                  I love the way WSU fans support guys when they're struggling. Always been one of my favorite things about the fanbase.
                  Originally posted by BleacherReport
                  Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                    Conner played an awful game today, but scored five points late and EVERYONE WAS THRILLED! It was fun to see him score! The bench cheered. The crowd cheered. He was struggling to hide his grin. Great moment, and glad he's a Shocker!
                    How was it an awful game?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
                      I love the way WSU fans support guys when they're struggling. Always been one of my favorite things about the fanbase.
                      We are all pulling for the kid. Really want him to do well. It looked like Ron really wanted to get him that shot.

Comment

• The least of my worries is the shooting of CF. He will knock our socks off and blow roofs when it all comes together for him.
                        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Conner played D and took care of the ball (minus the one turnover) he's gonna be good.

Comment

• Conner had a better game against UNLV. His D was again solid. The one turnover was bad. The offense wasn't as good as with Fred (yeah, we're ALL spoiled) but it was good.

His shots were bad and he is obviously pressing. What I LOVE is Fred and Ron doing what they can to get him going. They know...they know what Coach knows...they know what I know....what everyone should know....when CF gets it going, look out.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                              Conner had a better game against UNLV. His D was again solid. The one turnover was bad. The offense wasn't as good as with Fred (yeah, we're ALL spoiled) but it was good.

His shots were bad and he is obviously pressing. What I LOVE is Fred and Ron doing what they can to get him going. They know...they know what Coach knows...they know what I know....what everyone should know....when CF gets it going, look out.
                              Yes, sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                                Conner had a better game against UNLV. His D was again solid. The one turnover was bad. The offense wasn't as good as with Fred (yeah, we're ALL spoiled) but it was good.

Absolutely. 😀

Comment

Working...
                                X