Conner Frankamp is a Shocker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    I would have told him to rub some dirt on it.
    That sir, is why you are the doctor!
    An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

• “Honestly, we practiced way better than we played (at Drake),” guard Ron Baker said. “That’s something we’re going to emphasize, probably, is getting practice into a game. We go hard. Now that we have Conner (Frankamp) on our scout team, he’s giving us more looks and he’s doing a great job. We’re executing a lot better in practice than we are in games. I swear we shoot it better, and I think that’s the biggest thing.”

Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/sports/college...#storylink=cpy
      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post
        Fozzy, I really like your suggestion, I am sure that 3-G will be happy with him running around the perimeter of the action just saving himself for free throws and three point shots.
        I'd just hate to see him wheeled off the court in an office chair again.

Comment

• Deleted
          Last edited by Shocker-maniac; January 3, 2015, 06:32 PM.
          ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
            “Honestly, we practiced way better than we played (at Drake),” guard Ron Baker said. “That’s something we’re going to emphasize, probably, is getting practice into a game. We go hard. Now that we have Conner (Frankamp) on our scout team, he’s giving us more looks and he’s doing a great job. We’re executing a lot better in practice than we are in games. I swear we shoot it better, and I think that’s the biggest thing.”

Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
            “Honestly, we practiced way better than we played (at Drake),” guard Ron Baker said. “That’s something we’re going to emphasize, probably, is getting practice into a game. We go hard. Now that we have Conner (Frankamp) on our scout team, he’s giving us more looks and he’s doing a great job. We’re executing a lot better in practice than we are in games. I swear we shoot it better, and I think that’s the biggest thing.”

Ummmm...I don't know how to tell you this, but...

:)

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post

I guess mine had expired... :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post

Sorry, my bad.
                ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• TELL IT TO MY FACE
                  The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                    Conner's high school stats:

Freshman: 16 PPG, 52% from 3
                    Sophomore: 27.2 PPG, 43% from 3
                    Junior: 32.3 PPG, 51% from 3
                    Senior: 31.3 PPG, 49% from 3

Career: 26.7 PPG, 3.7 RPG, 3.3 APG, 1.8 SPG, 48% 3FG, 61% FG, 91% FT
                    The HS stats are great. The D1 stats are not, but they may be skewed by small sample size, utilization at KU, or other factors that may not exist at WSU.

I am optimistic, but I'm reserving praise or reliance on Frankamp to be a game-changer until I see how his shot falls against D1 defenses and how he defends D1 guards.
                    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• @green_jaime: @CFrankamp_23 shooting around before the start of the game against Illinois State. #shockers http://twitter.com/green_jaime/statu...696576/photo/1

Comment

• Seeing CF on the bench just makes me wonder what it feels like to be on the ride he on? Pretty interesting. I really hope this ends up being a great move for him. Fresh starts are often very powerful.

Comment

• It was great seeing him on the bench tonight. Can't wait to see him lighting it up!

Comment

• Did anyone notice his demeanor was like on the bench? I wanted to make it a point to look over and see how he reacted to big plays and made baskets. Never did remember to do so. Hopefully someone else did.
                            The Assman

Comment

• Word about Connor Frankamp.....he is a much better shooter off of the dribble (that's how he shot all of high school) and KU didn't feature him in that very much. Most of what KU gave him was catch and shoot opportunities and I have no doubt he will be more than proficient at that next year, he is just better at juking a defender and then rising over him and shooting.

Also, he can 360 dunk.
                              The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                                Word about Connor Frankamp.....he is a much better shooter off of the dribble (that's how he shot all of high school) and KU didn't feature him in that very much. Most of what KU gave him was catch and shoot opportunities and I have no doubt he will be more than proficient at that next year, he is just better at juking a defender and then rising over him and shooting.

Also, he can 360 dunk.
                                Glad to hear it! I was concerned we wouldn't have anyone to throw it down against the Redbirds next year.
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X