No announcement yet.

Conner Frankamp is a Shocker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, I miss that KoolAid guy. Bring him back so that Fev can tee him up, and go off on him.
    ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
      Man, I miss that KoolAid guy. Bring him back so that Fev can tee him up, and go off on him.
      I agree. Would have been nice to keep the silly troll around a little while longer. He never did answer the question "What about Bradley and UNI"? They love to slam our schedule and conference but they rarely handle those two losses well without embarrassing themselves or inadvertently slamming their own team.

Comment

Man, I miss that KoolAid guy. Bring him back so that Fev can tee him up, and go off on him.
        i miss him too. why, he knows more about wichita state than we do. very interesting person like that.

Comment

• Hey guys our fans are like Mizzou fans except we know whats like to go to a final four and even more recently than chickenhawk fans
          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

I must admit Koolaid was hanging more curveballs for Fev than Hunter Strickland. But he had to go. His douche nozzle metrics were too high.
            Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
              Hey guys our fans are like Mizzou fans except we know whats like to go to a final four and even more recently than chickenhawk fans
              Another way that we're different from Mizzou? We have Gregg Marshall, and they don't.

Comment

• Why in the world was Koolaid banned?
                THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE

You can call me Bill

Comment

• Originally posted by William View Post
                  Why in the world was Koolaid banned?
                  His daddy was afraid he was running off potential business from the family biz.
                  “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Try reading the forum rules. I know you can do it.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Not to get back on topic, but if Gregg decides Conner will make a great team member, and Conner decides to become a Shocker, there is no doubt that all Shockers will welcome him into the family. This is just the way we roll.

Comment

Scaring little kids. The big meanie.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                          Not to get back on topic, but if Gregg decides Conner will make a great team member, and Conner decides to become a Shocker, there is no doubt that all Shockers will welcome him into the family. This is just the way we roll.
                          Without a doubt. I think that Conner would be a great addition. Count me in!

Comment

• I would imagine he is a HOT commodity right now, getting lots of contact. I do hope very much that he plays here under the best coach in NCAA basketball along with the best backcourt in the nation. What a fun thing for Wichita to see Baker, Wessel, and Frankamp together with a couple solid KC recruits on their way!

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                              I would imagine he is a HOT commodity right now, getting lots of contact. I do hope very much that he plays here under the best coach in NCAA basketball along with the best backcourt in the nation. What a fun thing for Wichita to see Baker, Wessel, and Frankamp together with a couple solid KC recruits on their way!
                              Great point. 3 Kansas guys including 2 Wichitans all playing for the Shockers. And then throw in the KC guys. That would be crazy good!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheYeti
                                Let's just pipe-dream a bit. He comes here, works his way into the system, we meet KU in the Sweet 16, and Frankamp breaks one off in Self's ass with a late game steal and a three at the buzzer.
                                Game would never be that close to matter. How about he leads the scoring?

Comment

Working...
                                X