No announcement yet.

Conner Frankamp is a Shocker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He chose WSU huh? You don't say? Who'dda thunk it?

Congrats Conner! You know what you want, now strap on your helmet and go get it.

There is NOTHING like being the hometown kid that makes good.

It is a GREAT FLIPPING DAY!

Comment

• Welcome to Shocker Nation Mr. Frankamp!

Comment

• Welcome to Shocker Nation! Let's make it work!

Comment

• This makes my day. Anyone whose distaste for KU (and trust me I have plenty) made them tepid about his recruitment should take solace in the fact that Self is gonna have stress shits for months next time a blue chipper comes through the Wichita pipeline. If Conner flourishes, that pipeline is toast.

Comment

• I wonder what Phog.net is looking like, right about now!!

Welcome aboard Conner! You are already writing your WSU legacy, before you have even played a single second in a Shocker uniform!
            The Assman

Comment

• Yea I went over there to check, forgot you had to have a membership.
              Shox-4-Life

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                You are already writing your WSU legacy, before you have even played a single second in a Shocker uniform!
                Just curious what that legacy is? I certainly hope his legacy is based on what he does on the court in the future not simply that he left KU to attend WSU.

Comment

• Nice....nice...and NICE!!!! Wichita kid leaves Kansas University to come home!!!!
                  FINAL FOURS:
                  1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                  1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                  Number of Times Ranked: 157
                  Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                  Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                  Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                  #3 - Dec. 2017
                  #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                  #2 ~ March 2014
                  Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• I admit it I am very excited by this news. I have no idea how the scholarship situation or even the playing time situation will work out but in Gregg Marshall I trust.

Anyone else worried this will affect chemistry on this years team? Or am I just a worrier?

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                      He chose WSU huh? You don't say? Who'dda thunk it?

Congrats Conner! You know what you want, now strap on your helmet and go get it.

There is NOTHING like being the hometown kid that makes good.

It is a GREAT FLIPPING DAY!
                      Amen! There's nothing like a hometown hero. Evan. Connor. Could have been Perry. Dang. We will get the next one! I love it when Evan is introduced in the starting lineup. Nothing like the statment that Wichita has great basketball talent and that the talent sticks around and plays for the good guys. This commitment sends a great message I think. I love it!

Welcome Connor!

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                        Good and very good.
                        When can coach publicly comment? After enrollment?

Comment

• AWESOME NEWS ! WELCOME CONNER !!

Comment

• Should the thread title be changed so we can officially wash him clean of the stench?

Comment

• So, what was his penance to cleanse his sins before entering the Shocker Nation?
                              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• I don't know the kid but I do know his father and I like him and think he's gotten a terrible rep at ku because walmart wearing douchenozzles don't understand big time college athletics. First, a good number of kids don't have fathers, or at least involved fathers and the ones that don't, I can PROMISE you that their AAA coaches etc are 10 times more difficult to deal with. Marty will be FINE here and so will Conner and everybody else can flipping suck a big one because this trains barreling down the tracks, downhill with no brakes and the throttle's wide open.

Comment

Working...
                                X