Conner Frankamp is a Shocker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
    Interesting. If I'd been a fan for 50 years and posted in a way that makes a lot of readers think I dislike that school, I'd probably rethink the way I post.
    DING DING DING DING
    You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
      I'm less convinced of Taylor's talent, especially when compared to Hamilton, McDuffie and Shamet, but I've been wrong before.
      No comparison here but Marshall on his show(you may have heard him) said some things about Taylor. I think that he is high on his abilities. He stated that he has the athletic ability to be a lockdown defender. He also said that he was a very good scorer and can drive and shoot it. Taylor broke Alec Burks scoring records at Grandview High School and as you probably know, Burks is on the Utah Jazz.

Comment

Interesting. If I'd been a fan for 50 years and posted in a way that makes a lot of readers think I dislike that school, I'd probably rethink the way I post.
        Read all my posts. If I disagree with Fever, I'm a Creighton lurker. I've pointed out some of his BS and his lapdogs attack.

Comment

He didnt say WHO he was a fan of. Just that he has been A fan.
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
            No comparison here but Marshall on his show(you may have heard him) said some things about Taylor. I think that he is high on his abilities. He stated that he has the athletic ability to be a lockdown defender. He also said that he was a very good scorer and can drive and shoot it. Taylor broke Alec Burks scoring records at Grandview High School and as you probably know, Burks is on the Utah Jazz.
            I am aware of all of the above. Just my opinion.
            Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by RussDaBus View Post
              Conner in attendance today. So is Shamet.
              What color was Conner wearing?
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Obvious View Post
                Please share what you think excluding HS ball. There are several video breakdowns available on the net including his "breakout" game vs Stanford.
                Well he lead a team full of future pros in scoring and assist playing against top worldwide talent. He played defense very well for KU. His plus/minus in games where he logged at least five minutes was off the charts. Beyond that, it is tough to tell. Bill Self can't recruit top 20 guards for a reason - his offense forgets guards exist. CF's big mistake was returning to KU after year one (which is about the exact opposite scenario we have here at WSU). Hopefully we will get to see him play very well somewhere. It is always good to see a hometown guy kick butt.

Comment

Been a fan for many years. Since 1965. Will stay on Fever till he treats people with respect. Say more, post less.
                  Why should anyone respect you? You don't contribute anything to this board other than what Play Angry has already pointed out. You needle, you follow people around, you post nothing about WSU, you swallow Creighton's jock shorts and get defensive about them at any time they come up.

You have a weird "fandom". I don't think you're fooling anybody.

It's best just to come clean and move the hell on.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                    Fever doing Miley Cyrus impressions... This must be Hell.
                    Yet another game today and the only thing you can post about is a post I made 3 days ago.

Nicely done.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by proshox View Post
                      Well he lead a team full of future pros in scoring and assist playing against top worldwide talent. He played defense very well for KU. His plus/minus in games where he logged at least five minutes was off the charts. Beyond that, it is tough to tell. Bill Self can't recruit top 20 guards for a reason - his offense forgets guards exist. CF's big mistake was returning to KU after year one (which is about the exact opposite scenario we have here at WSU). Hopefully we will get to see him play very well somewhere. It is always good to see a hometown guy kick butt.
                      I hope you are right. Love to see all young men have success.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                        Yet another game today and the only thing you can post about is a post I made 3 days ago.

Nicely done.
                        Omg, you talk "respect"? You "Obviously" don't take instruction well from Kai.

Comment

Please share what you think excluding HS ball. There are several video breakdowns available on the net including his "breakout" game vs Stanford.
                          Conner is a stud that was neglected by a coach that is either not a quality technician, simply doesn't have to be one, or both. Put a guy with Conner's raw talent on a team with a technician like Marshall, and if he has work ethic and is coachable you could end up with a highly polished machine.

That Conner didn't flourish under Self as a freshman isn't surprising at all.

I hope he comes here. When he does, he's gonna embarrass a lot of "talent evaluators" on Shockernet.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Omg, you talk "respect"? You "Obviously" don't take instruction well from Kai.
                            WTF are you talking about?

Get off of my jewels.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Been a fan for many years. Since 1965. Will stay on Fever till he treats people with respect. Say more, post less.
                              Ahh. Folks, we have ourselves a Final Four bandwagoner. String em up!!!
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                              Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• While I don't agree with Mr. Obvious and his opinion about Conner Frankamp, I do share his opinion about ShockerFever, although there are times when the Fever can be a decent person on here, just few and far between. That being said, that's a beef between Mr. Obvious and ShockerFever. I have my own beef with ShockerFever.

Kung Wu, you are 100% right my friend. It amazes me how everybody thinks they are a coach and knows what's best for the program. Personally, whether Conner comes here or not, I think the Shockers will be great for many years to come, and I think Conner will go on to have a solid college career.

Comment

Working...
                                X