Conner Frankamp is a Shocker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
    I think that speculation can be fruitless with all that we don't know but since some speculation has occurred that is harmful, I would say that your speculation makes as much or more sense than any other.
    The Eagle previously reported he received the seats from the school per the procedures for visiting recruits and that he was on a recruiting visit. They've mentioned it briefly on the pre-game radio show twice.

I don't think there's any ambiguity as to whether he's being recruited, the only ambiguity relates to the terms of that recruitment.

Comment

• I think he is a 10-15 minute guy a game no matter whom he picks at best. Doesn't shoot a jumper where he rises up nor is he a creator. Not good qualities for a smallish player. Just don't see him playing "D" to Gregg's liking. IMHO

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
        The Eagle previously reported he received the seats from the school per the procedures for visiting recruits and that he was on a recruiting visit. They've mentioned it briefly on the pre-game radio show twice.

I don't think there's any ambiguity as to whether he's being recruited, the only ambiguity relates to the terms of that recruitment.
        Yes, the scholarship situation was what I was referring to. I edited my response to be more clear.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
          Yes, the scholarship situation was what I was referring to. I edited my response to be more clear.
          Ah gotcha, thanks for clarifying. Agreed that it will be interesting to see how the scholarship situation plays out.

Comment

• “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
              On the night before a game, what is Baker doing in a bar?

Just wondering...just a tiny bit.
              Originally posted by wufan View Post
              The photo of Baker was from this summer.
              Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
              What??? Maybe because he's a 21 year old college student hanging out with a cute chick. Of all the stifling rules, laws and regulations we have in our society these days...you can actually "still" do a few things that make us feel like men. Lol
              For a little while longer that is....
              And maybe RB wasn't even in a bar. Perhaps he was in an eating establishment that just happens to contain a bar; hence the small neon bar sign on the interior of the establishment.
              :smug:
              "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                Watched Conner talk with HCGM and get a hug from Lynn right after the game. You certainly get the feeling that he wants to be a Shocker.
                Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                I saw that as well.

Makes sense, based on information I have heard as well as information that has been posted on here.
                I think Frankamp was only informing HC3G of his decision to attend CU. The hug from Mrs.3G was the goodbye and goodluck hug. How do ya like of them apples?
                :rugby:
                "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Obvious View Post
                  I think he is a 10-15 minute guy a game no matter whom he picks at best. Doesn't shoot a jumper where he rises up nor is he a creator. Not good qualities for a smallish player. Just don't see him playing "D" to Gregg's liking. IMHO
                  Interesting, because that is an insane talent evaluation.

Comment

• Originally posted by proshox View Post
                    Interesting, because that is an insane talent evaluation.
                    Please share what you think excluding HS ball. There are several video breakdowns available on the net including his "breakout" game vs Stanford.

Comment

Please share what you think excluding HS ball. There are several video breakdowns available on the net including his "breakout" game vs Stanford.
                      As someone who doesn't usually go for this kind of exchange, why do you post here? Honestly? Not an attack per se, just genuinely curious.

Most of your comments involve personal spats with Fever or are different types of needling. It is pretty clear you don't care for our school.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                        I truly think after this Prep Season that Taylor will come in here rated as a top 100 player just like Shamet.
                        Coach Marshall might invent the five guard offense. That is a lot of crossover dribbles, I must say.
                        "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
                          Coach Marshall might invent the five guard offense. That is a lot of crossover dribbles, I must say.
                          I'm less convinced of Taylor's talent, especially when compared to Hamilton, McDuffie and Shamet, but I've been wrong before.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                            As someone who doesn't usually go for this kind of exchange, why do you post here? Honestly? Not an attack per se, just genuinely curious.

Most of your comments involve personal spats with Fever or are different types of needling. It is pretty clear you don't care for our school.
                            Been a fan for many years. Since 1965. Will stay on Fever till he treats people with respect. Say more, post less.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                              Doing my best Miley Cyrus imitation..

And he can't stopppp, and he won't stopppp...
                              Fever doing Miley Cyrus impressions... This must be Hell.

Comment

Been a fan for many years. Since 1965. Will stay on Fever till he treats people with respect. Say more, post less.
                                Interesting. If I'd been a fan for 50 years and posted in a way that makes a lot of readers think I dislike that school, I'd probably rethink the way I post.

Comment

Working...
                                X