Conner Frankamp is a Shocker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
    Conner's Plan B or our 3G's Plan B? Either way it's hard to say. I really expected Conner to visit multiple schools before making a final decision. In fact, I commend him for taking his time. Of course, we don't know if he even has any firm offers on the table at this point.
    I meant for Frankamp. His plan B. If he announces a visit to Colorado the day all of our signings come in, maybe that means something. He may have been waiting to see. On the other hand, it probably doesn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shox1979 View Post
      I don't know much about Frankamp but all this talk about prairie dog butts is making me hungry.
      Well I did like rocky mountain oysters once I got up the courage to try those years ago. You never know what the next food craze might be. Perhaps deep fried PDB. Not sure what kind of dipping sauce would go with that. Perhaps Preparation H.

Comment

• My favorite part about this thread right now is that anyone from say, KU, or CU or Colorado who may come looking on our board to see what's being discussed about Frankamp is going to have to somehow wade through everything else being posted in this thread.

Comment

Well I did like rocky mountain oysters once I got up the courage to try those years ago. You never know what the next food craze might be. Perhaps deep fried PDB. Not sure what kind of dipping sauce would go with that. Perhaps Preparation H.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
            I meant for Frankamp. His plan B. If he announces a visit to Colorado the day all of our signings come in, maybe that means something. He may have been waiting to see. On the other hand, it probably doesn't.
            Somebody reported earlier today that he was visiting Creighton this weekend. Again through the grapevine info. Take FWIW.

Comment

• It's been reported that McD's brought back McRib because beef is pricey and pork is cheap right now. McD's wants to encourage people away from burgers, which aren't very profitable right now, to pork products, which are very profitable right now.

There are no known profit projections for deep-fried PDB.
              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• The fact that we can sit here and say the all-time leading City League scoring leader would be a nice addition, but we can get along very well without him kind of shows how far WSU has come as a program.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                  It's been reported that McD's brought back McRib because beef is pricey and pork is cheap right now. McD's wants to encourage people away from burgers, which aren't very profitable right now, to pork products, which are very profitable right now.

There are no known profit projections for deep-fried PDB.
                  Those little critters reproduce like rabbits I think. I'll bet the profit margins on Preparation H are high as well.

Comment

Chunky Blue Cheeeessse of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                      Chunky Blue Cheeeessse of course.
                      I can certainly see where you would want a spreadable cheese. You certainly would not want to cut the cheese.

This is all @Kung Wu's fault.
                      Last edited by 1972Shocker; November 12, 2014, 07:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                        Ewwwww. I hear those things are made of prairie dog butts.
                        Dang @Kung Wu: you were right. I just went through the McDonald's drive through lane and asked for a Prairie Dog Butt Sandwich and sure enough I got a McRib.

Comment

• I knew it! Now if @MoValley John: could just find a way to bottle that red mist sauce that explodes out of 'em!
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I can certainly see where you would want a spreadable cheese. You certainly would want to cut the cheese.

This is all @Kung Wu:'s fault.
                            It is all your fault @Kung Wu:. I think the entertainment value of this thread has actually improved, although some may say it's gone to the dogs...or prairie dogs.....or PDBs more specifically.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                              This guy can't wait to post when they're .500 at the end of the season.

"The one that cracks me up is the straight up idiot barking about how freaking atrocious we are going to be. Ha.

I am going to have to retrieve my password come March and bust out some serious STFU, at least until they ban me, which based on their perceived superiority and enormous shoulder chip might be one post."

Ain't no perception of superiority young man.

Also, I have the feeling March & WSU then trying to mix in us caring about a done sCUm is probably a #fail right now.
                              Props for spelling "atrocious" correctly.

Their so scared of what's coming. They won't know how to handle it. It's gonna make my 2015.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

The key to good PDB is the rub. You gotta hand rub em and let em marinate overnight. Then cook that PDB low and slow.
                                I'm a McRib guy. I like to answer "would you like the second McRib for $1?" with things like "Have we met?" or "I like the cut of your jib my friend" in homage to Doug Heffernan in King of Queens.

Comment

Working...
                                X