No announcement yet.

Conner Frankamp is a Shocker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He is still having a celebration on Saturday, just putting pen-to-paper today.
    The Assman

Comment

• It's awesome to see we're building a University that our basketball program can be proud of.

Comment

• What I've heard from good source. Frankamp is going to visit Creighton this weekend. He's down to Wichita. Creighton and CU. Just sharing what I've heard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carolina_Shock View Post
          What I've heard from good source. Frankamp is going to visit Creighton this weekend. He's down to Wichita. Creighton and CU. Just sharing what I've heard.
          Not much chatter on Colorado message board. Would think that might be a good fit for him, though.
          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
          ---------------------------------------
          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• I wonder if he'll be at Friday's game against New Mexico State?

Comment

What I've heard from good source. Frankamp is going to visit Creighton this weekend. He's down to Wichita. Creighton and CU. Just sharing what I've heard.
              That is in line with what has previously been reported here. Hate to say it but Conor would probably be an awesome replacement for Austin Chapman at the point for Creighton.

According to Verbal Commits Creighton has 2 verbal commitments including a 3* PG and they have 2 available scholarships next year.

Neither Colorado or WSU have any scholarships open for next season at this point. In fact, WSU is already 2 over.

At this point Creighton clearly has the most scholarship flexibility and could put Conner on scholarship next year. CU and WSU would have to make some adjustments to be able to put Conner on Scholarship next year.
              Last edited by 1972Shocker; November 12, 2014, 01:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                I wonder if he'll be at Friday's game against New Mexico State?
                Maybe we can get him, and his family, some Shocker apparel this time! ;)
                The Assman

Comment

Creighton fans do not even know he exists. I went to see what I could find and I came away empty handed.

EDIT: NM; I found it.
                  Last edited by kochHead; November 13, 2014, 05:31 PM.
                  “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                  -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

• Originally posted by kochHead View Post
                    Creighton fans do not even know he exists. I went to see what I could find and I came away empty handed.
                    There's a pretty good-sized CF thread on blowjaycafe. I know because I went over there to look for one a few days ago.

Comment

Beware of the end times! The antishock may be upon us!!

The end is nigh!

The end is niiiiiigh!!!

The end is niiiigh . . . . .
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• This quote from one of "their" resident experts whom I believe has friends on this board (for reasons alien to this poster):

Duke, don't reprint any of there BS. I know several of these guys. They are either 19 yr olds or 75. 4/5 of them will never get over there envy. We land Frankamp, (which I think we will) and it will crown a great class. He is a good kid, hard working and knows bball. KU's system of bringing in inexperienced star talent doesn't fit him(look to score first rather than pass). Our system does. He would thrive.

It's a GREAT day to be a Shocker.

Comment

This quote from one of "their" resident experts whom I believe has friends on this board (for reasons alien to this poster):

Duke, don't reprint any of there BS. I know several of these guys. They are either 19 yr olds or 75. 4/5 of them will never get over there envy. We land Frankamp, (which I think we will) and it will crown a great class. He is a good kid, hard working and knows bball. KU's system of bringing in inexperienced star talent doesn't fit him(look to score first rather than pass). Our system does. He would thrive.

It's a GREAT day to be a Shocker.
                          Thank goodness that Jesuit education conveyed upon him the ability to differentiate between "there" and "their." I'm not the grammer police, but that particular issue is sort of the mark of the beast to me.

Comment

• This guy can't wait to post when they're .500 at the end of the season.

"The one that cracks me up is the straight up idiot barking about how freaking atrocious we are going to be. Ha.

I am going to have to retrieve my password come March and bust out some serious STFU, at least until they ban me, which based on their perceived superiority and enormous shoulder chip might be one post."

Ain't no perception of superiority young man.

Also, I have the feeling March & WSU then trying to mix in us caring about a done sCUm is probably a #fail right now.
                            Last edited by WuDrWu; November 12, 2014, 01:53 PM.

Comment

This guy can't wait to post when they're .500 at the end of the season.

"The one that cracks me up is the straight up idiot barking about how freaking atrocious we are going to be. Ha.

I am going to have to retrieve my password come March and bust out some serious STFU, at least until they ban me, which based on their perceived superiority and enormous shoulder chip might be one post."

Ain't no perception of superiority young man.
                              Doc check your inbox
                              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• BTW, Lady Shockers open their season at 2:00 pm Saturday against said Creighton Bluejays. Just sayin'.

Comment

Working...
                                X