Conner Frankamp is a Shocker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's a classic:

"A year of S&C gives him a bit of bulk and strength needed to match up to more and varied guards and fit nicely into our system."

I don't even have to set that one up it's so easy.

Okay, along the same lines of "His 1 season at KU should adequately prepare him for the constant early tournament exits he'll experience here in Bugaha, if we ever get back to one that is."

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
      Thank goodness that Jesuit education conveyed upon him the ability to differentiate between "there" and "their." I'm not the grammer police, but that particular issue is sort of the mark of the beast to me.
      I try not to jump to conclusions because when I post from my Kindle, it automatically spell checks and makes changes I can't believe. If I don't go slow and I often am in a hurry, I make stupid mistakes that I would never make.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
        I try not to jump to conclusions because when I post from my Kindle, it automatically spell checks and makes changes I can't believe. If I don't go slow and I often am in a hurry, I make stupid mistakes that I would never make.
        And believe me it will get worse as you get older.

Comment

• Originally Posted by shockmonster

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
          And believe me it will get worse as you get older.
          Yeah, when those spellcheck programs get older, they really screw up badly.
          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
          ---------------------------------------
          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• If I was a betting man I wouldn't put my money on a university with an abbreviation of CU.

But that's my philosophy with everything regardless of CF.
            ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
              Here's a classic:

"A year of S&C gives him a bit of bulk and strength needed to match up to more and varied guards and fit nicely into our system."

I don't even have to set that one up it's so easy.

Okay, along the same lines of "His 1 season at KU should adequately prepare him for the constant early tournament exits he'll experience here in Bugaha, if we ever get back to one that is."
              I didn't realize they even did strength and conditioning up there. I thought that was how they are able to consistently land all those unathletic, dorky white guys. "Are you terrible at defense, slow and hate running, but love shooting the basketball? Come to CU!!!"

Wait, maybe they meant something more like "If he spends a year working on S&C on his own at Genesis in Wichita before he comes up here, he could add a bit of bulk and strength needed to match up with our purposely defenseless, weak, and unconditioned guards and fit nicely into our system, which is hero ball"

Also, Doc, I had my first ever experience today with trying to send you a message and having it get rejected. I have now tasted the rejection that many have felt at the hands of your extreme popularity and knowledge. It is quite humbling.

Comment

• Try again.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                  Maybe we can get him, and his family, some Shocker apparel this time! ;)
                  Watch out, Shurtz. You saw what happened with the baseball team when guys got discount duds -- and somebody out there is still going to have to pay for that UNC academic scandal. Let's not tempt fate.

Comment

• Hey @Kung Wu:, was the earthquake a sign that the AntiShock is coming?!?!?!?!?!

IT'S THE ONLY LOGICAL EXPLANATION!!!!!
                    Last edited by Shock Top; November 12, 2014, 03:56 PM.
                    The Assman

Comment

• Connor Frankamp pulling a Lebron James and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHIZpVhfTJw

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                        Hey @Kung Wu, was the earthquake a sign that the AntiShock is coming?!?!?!?!?!

IT'S THE ONLY LOGICAL EXPLANATION!!!!!
                        Somehow that makes TOTAL sense to me!
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                          Somehow that makes TOTAL sense to me!
                          We signed 4 awesome recruits, and in frustration, the antishock arose from the depths of the worst place on Earth, Lawrence,Kansas to join the worst basketball team on Earth, CU?

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                            We signed 4 awesome recruits, and in frustration, the antishock arose from the depths of the worst place on Earth, Lawrence,Kansas to join the worst basketball team on Earth, CU?
                            EXACTLY.

Comment

• I don't know why anyone is even thinking about where this kid is going. Everyone instead should be celebrating the return of the McRib!

For a limited time only.
                              There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                                I don't know why anyone is even thinking about where this kid is going. Everyone instead should be celebrating the return of the McRib!

For a limited time only.

Ewwwww. I hear those things are made of prairie dog butts.

Comment

Working...
                                X