Conner Frankamp is a Shocker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    Will they make it into the tournament this year?
    Which tournament? On second thought it doesn't matter. The answer is still no.

Comment

• But at least he would get to PLAY.

Comment

• I believe CF Is a very valuable commodity AND he is a local talent so, IMHO, I'd go
        after him so long as he is willing to work for the team. He fits nicely into our perimeter
        offense, handles the ball extremely well, and can create for his teammates and himself.
        His shooting ability helps stretch opposing teams defense out away from the paint and
        allows post up players relief from sinking defenses.

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
          I believe CF Is a very valuable commodity AND he is a local talent so, IMHO, I'd go
          after him so long as he is willing to work for the team. He fits nicely into our perimeter
          offense, handles the ball extremely well, and can create for his teammates and himself.
          His shooting ability helps stretch opposing teams defense out away from the paint and
          allows post up players relief from sinking defenses.
          +1. Great points.
          ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Totally agree with the last two posts...

Comment

• Conner was a 4-star and was ranked anywhere from 7-12 at his position nationally. If he's willing to work and play defense I'm all for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                Conner was a 4-star and was ranked anywhere from 7-12 at his position nationally. If he's willing to work and play defense I'm all for it.
                Exactly. We need to remember that we are talking about someone whose stock was higher than anyone on our current roster was when they were recruited. Not that that means a whole lot now, because I would take many of our guys over him, but he's still not the kind of player you just write off should he show interest. It's not like he flopped at KU. Many KU fans think it's a loss to the program.
                Last edited by Dave Stalwart; November 3, 2014, 10:44 AM.

Comment

• Seriously folks, Frankamp was a four-star recruit (Not to mention, the all-time city league scoring champion) for a reason. Kid can ball.

HCGM has proven in the past, he will do whatever he can to improve his roster. If 3G's wants him, he will make it work out.
                  The Assman

Comment

• I think CF could be a good addition, assuming he was ready to improve on his defense AND rebounding skills. But I think this comes a few months too late. We're loaded with a bunch of incoming recruits that fit the ideal profile of a Marshall recruit. I'd like to have Conner, but I just don't think there is room.
                    You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steeleshocker View Post
                      I think CF could be a good addition, assuming he was ready to improve on his defense AND rebounding skills. But I think this comes a few months too late. We're loaded with a bunch of incoming recruits that fit the ideal profile of a Marshall recruit. I'd like to have Conner, but I just don't think there is room.
                      There can always be room. But both parties have to agree on the terms. That is what we will see. I have NO doubt WSU is and has been expressing interest. So will many others. Marshall is a wizard when it comes to scholarships...etc. IF he wants him and Conner is willing then it will happen.
                      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by Steeleshocker View Post
                        I think CF could be a good addition, assuming he was ready to improve on his defense AND rebounding skills. But I think this comes a few months too late. We're loaded with a bunch of incoming recruits that fit the ideal profile of a Marshall recruit. I'd like to have Conner, but I just don't think there is room.
                        His prospects here are no better here than in Lawrence. The bench is just as crowded. Maybe more so...
                        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                          Conner was a 4-star and was ranked anywhere from 7-12 at his position nationally. If he's willing to work and play defense I'm all for it.

and lift

Comment

• no lie, some douche KU fan told me on Facebook that Frankamp is currently better than any guard on our current roster said it wasnt even close
                            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                              and lift
                              I agree with this in spades. CF looks as if he has never been in weight room.
                              "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                                no lie, some douche KU fan told me on Facebook that Frankamp is currently better than any guard on our current roster said it wasnt even close
                                Well, that's just silly.

Comment

Working...
                                X