Conner Frankamp is a Shocker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
    Conner is finally doing in college athletes what he did to against high school competition. Sometimes it take a bit longer for that switch to come on. I expect Conner to come back and have a huge senior year. We've got 4 possible 1st teamers next year, it's gonna be scary.
    IMO watching the emergence of Connor's game is more a reflection of what happened to him in his Freshman year in the KU system.

Conner's Senior Season is going to be something every Shocker fan will remember!

Comment

• I just wanna see him flush one finally. Maybe he gets one on a breakaway this tourney. Go Shocks!!!
      FINAL FOURS:
      1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
      1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
      Number of Times Ranked: 157
      Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
      Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
      Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
      #3 - Dec. 2017
      #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
      #2 ~ March 2014
      Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
        Folks, this is EXACTLY how you would expect the Prince of Deceit, the Antishock, to conduct himself. Stay vigilant Shocker faithful.

The end is niiiiggghhhh!!!!
        @Kung Wu: Conner make that big shot late is VERY suspicious!!!! I know he's setting up for his ultimate attack!!!!!

I knew hew was good, but I didn't know he'd be a damn wizard!!!! ;)
        The Assman

Comment

• Conner is saving up for them Wildcats. We want him to shoot so well, they also call him a bad, bad boy like the Harrison twin or maybe more so 'Conner "The Laser 3" Frankamp.'
          Last edited by forevershockerfan; March 17, 2017, 09:03 PM.
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
            @Kung Wu: Conner make that big shot late is VERY suspicious!!!! I know he's setting up for his ultimate attack!!!!!

I knew hew was good, but I didn't know he'd be a damn wizard!!!! ;)
            Now you are starting to get it! Keep one eye open while you sleep.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• He only made one but it was magnificent.
              Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                He only made one but it was magnificent.
                It was. But the kick out from Shaq was equally as good hitting Conner right in his shooting slot.

Comment

• 1 for 1 on open looks.
                  Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Dayton definitely had Conner scouted. They kept him from open looks all night but you gotta be a threat to drive the basket.

He made his one open look count though so all is forgiven. That was a huge shot.

Comment

• They sealed that option off too
                      The Assman

Comment

• Conner had their stopper on him who didn't help off on anyone. Landry needs to hurt a team when they do that. He did more of that in the second half. Shaq needs to not make stupid fouls and he dominates. Fortunately Rauno played well or we would have lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                          Conner had their stopper on him who didn't help off on anyone. Landry needs to hurt a team when they do that. He did more of that in the second half. Shaq needs to not make stupid fouls and he dominates. Fortunately Rauno played well or we would have lost.
                          How good was Rauno?! And Rashard, Zach, Landry. Daishon played solid D, Austin got two timely throws, same for Willis plus a bucket, Frankamps three was huge. Pretty much everyone contributed despite the fact that it wasn't our best offensive game. Dayton deserves a ton of credit for that. The defense in the second half was outstanding. Our Kenpom D went from
                          19 to 14 I think.

Comment

• Their traps were suffocating. Good prep for the next one. They'll be crisper against it if they see it again.

Comment

• They shut down Conner, we shut down Cook. Our 2nd tier guys stepped up, theirs didn't bottom line.

Comment

• Rashard was huge. The three at the end of the first half and eleven boards.
                                "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                                ---------------------------------------
                                Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                                "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                                "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Working...
                                X