Conner Frankamp is a Shocker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Obvious View Post
    My guy who is always right said Frankamp is in Omaha with a friend for tonights game and is taking a official visit next week with his parents.
    He's such a good fit there it is ridiculous - and I'm not talking about basketball ability.

Comment

• Oh yeah?! Well I have a guy who told me CF said:

"It'll be a cold day in hell, before I become a blowjay!!! No effing way will I EVER wear sCUm across my chest!!!"

The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
        Originally posted by WstateU View Post
        Bubbles says, "does a tin man have a sheet metal cock?" LMAO
        Speaking of "bubbles"; it's apparent I've been living in one recently. Hard to believe this show slipped by me. Thanks @MoValley John: for the thread diversion and decoy! I'm sure the 'lurkers' are saying wtf?

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Obvious View Post
          My guy who is always right said Frankamp is in Omaha with a friend for tonights game and is taking a official visit next week with his parents.
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• copyImage.jpg
            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1917[/ATTACH]
              Man, that's cold... :-(
              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1917[/ATTACH]
                Ron Baker's shooting touch seems to not get cold either.
                ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                  Are you on pot?
                  I am, and I know that's ridiculous. I think you're looking at the wrong variable.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirShoxAlot View Post
                    I am, and I know that's ridiculous. I think you're looking at the wrong variable.
                    I can tell you are. You're about 3 days late to the party.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Fev, in the spirit of the Trailer Park Boys, please refer to the substance not as pot, but weed. Weed plants. For the record, I've never smoked it. But there are few comedies funnier than watching three boobs paving a trailer park driveway with hash, them burning down the trailer in a french fry accident.
                      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• hqdefault.jpg

Hash driveway.

Comment

• Too close to 1000 to stop now!!!!:playful:
                          You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.

Comment

• ria'n is the big dog. end of

Comment

• Frankamp could not make this squad!

Comment

• Kansas struggled tonight. Maybe he gave up on the Jayhawks too soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X