Conner Frankamp is a Shocker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
    he is transferring to WSU is what I heard.
    If true, he better keep his ego in check or he will quickly be looking for another school...
    “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
    -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Frankamp

This some kind of a Halloween joke, right?

I started hearing this rumor yesterday when 2 different people asked me if I had heard the rumor and at that time, I didn't believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
        If HCGM wants him, I want him.
        +1
        Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Could someone post something from the Lawrence article? I too am wondering if it is legit.

Answered my own question:

Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

according to his high school and aau coach its all but a done deal - creighton

Comment

Going to Colorado IMHO at semester
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Marginally athletic prima-donna shooter that can't play defense and has experience not making it to the Sweet 16? This one is in Creighton's wheelhouse.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                  Marginally athletic prima-donna shooter that can't play defense and has experience not making it to the Sweet 16? This one is in Creighton's wheelhouse.
                  Funny stuff.

Comment

Creighton can have him...He fits in well there anyway as a one dimensional player whose only asset is the three. We don't want to be in the business of taking those not good enough to cut it for the chickens do we?

Comment

Originally posted by InWuWeTrust View Post
                      according to his high school and aau coach its all but a done deal - creighton
                      Well if it's true that he has a massive ego then he'll fit in like a pea in a pod up there. Make the Creighton faithful aware of his personality disposition ahead of time, and he'll arrive to a dorm room filled with J Crew gear and squash equipment.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                        Is this what it will be like in the sCUm locker room?
                        The Assman

Comment

Creighton does seem like the best fit. Certainly looks to be a lot of playing time on that roster.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                            Creighton does seem like the best fit. Certainly looks to be a lot of playing time on that roster.
                            That's difficult to believe, what with all the "Big East" recruits they've been landing. Whatever those are.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                              Kid has a life-long boner for KU. Don't want him anywhere near our program. Ogirri v2.
                              So what you're saying is that Wyoming really revved Sean's engine?

Comment

Was there ever any doubt that this would happen. We've been calling this on Shockernet for a year. I'm not gonna lie. I REALLY hope he lands in the MVC. I mean, I gather that Creighton seems like the likely choice, but how great would it be for one of these rebuilding Valley schools to land him. I want him at SIU, UNI, Indiana State, Missouri State, Bradley, Drake or Loyola in that order.

The first few are schools he could immediately take to a much better level. The last couple are just places that could use about anything right now.

I don't want him at UE or Ill St.

Comment

Working...
                                X