Conner Frankamp is a Shocker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
    Dude's having a bad day. Didn't get invited to any Halloween parties, and now Connor is leaving.
    I'm fine. I actually root for the Shockers during the season. You guys just remind me of missouri fans....no disrespect, I've read this forum for 2 years now and can't figure out where the arrogance comes from. You've been a great team, but the constant digs and KU is unfounded and a bit pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
      Yes, my Secretaries ex husband has a step daughter who is dating his best friend........ LOL J/K. You probably are in the pipeline.
      Lol that is why I said I wasn't guaranteeing it. Just sharing what I was told. I trust that the friends' son got a text. She doesn't even really follow basketball and I was told this news before I saw it being reported he was leaving. So I don't THINK she is lying. However, I am skeptical to some degree, so until I hear it from Conner's mouth I won't put money on anything.

I know you said you were kidding. I just throwing out what little I heard. Still, it's definately a rumor anyway. And even if he intitially was thinking Colorado it doesn't mean some one else won't come in and woo him away. Nothing's final until he says.
      Last edited by shockerfan; October 31, 2014, 10:24 PM.
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Ya know I never thought I would see the day that KU fans would call Shocker fans arrogant.

BUT I LOVE IT!!!

Now if you don't mind I got to move it!
        ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
          I love hearing KU fans remind everyone of how good their program is. It just doesn't hold water for WSU fans because we keep extending the offer for the game to be played and it never happens. This could be so simple every year, yet it's not.
          WE DON'T CARE, you play in a lousy conference. KU typically has top 3 strength of schedule. Besides, you've been good for 2-3 years....the schedule is already made a couple years in advance. KU needs to play big name schools in different areas of the country for recruiting purposes. Wichita players don't seem to be an issue to recruit.

Comment

• Originally posted by WSUkoolaid View Post
            I'm fine. I actually root for the Shockers during the season. You guys just remind me of missouri fans....no disrespect, I've read this forum for 2 years now and can't figure out where the arrogance comes from. You've been a great team, but the constant digs and KU is unfounded and a bit pathetic.
            So the person who comes on another team's message board to insult them notes that fans that are arrogant and make digs at other teams are pathetic?

"Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• This is embarrassing. Both teams are going to be very good this year. Both teams have strong recent history. Both teams have proud fans. There is one thing missing...games. Without those, all of the talking is based on what? The arrogance on our board? We better get that in check like all you KU fans who aren't arrogant. Wait, but your arrogance is justified because you are better than everyone else? Oh okay well then that's a better kind of arrogance...

Comment

You guys just remind me of missouri fans....no disrespect, I've read this forum for 2 years now and can't figure out where the arrogance comes from. You've been a great team, but the constant digs and KU is unfounded and a bit pathetic.
                Arrogance here? HaHaHa. There is no arrogance that compares with the Northeast portion of the state. If you live here, go there.

Comment

• [QUOTE=TheYeti;509565]We play in a crappy conference because we don't have football. No. Wait. That argument doent work in

KU football has been pretty stellar...😃

Comment

WE DON'T CARE
                    You have an interesting way of showing that you don't care. I tend to ignore things I don't care about, but to each his own.

Originally posted by WSUkoolaid View Post
                    Wichita players don't seem to be an issue to recruit.
                    Apparently they are an issue to retain, though.
                    "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

WE DON'T CARE, you play in a lousy conference. KU typically has top 3 strength of schedule. Besides, you've been good for 2-3 years....the schedule is already made a couple years in advance. KU needs to play big name schools in different areas of the country for recruiting purposes. Wichita players don't seem to be an issue to recruit.
                      That's right, you guys had a lot of quality losses with that big time strength of schedule. Good job.

Good job recruiting those big time players too. They keep KU at a level where they can hang with Marshall's coaching ability.

Comment

• Why are you guys engaging this Beaker t-shirt fan? Ignore the sad little fellow. Kai will be along soon to drop the banhammer and erase his activity/login, along with your posts in response. It's all for naught.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                          That's right, you guys had a lot of quality losses with that big time strength of schedule. Good job.

Good job recruiting those big time players too. They keep KU at a level where they can hang with Marshall's coaching ability.
                          You play cup cakes....

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                            Why are you guys engaging this Beaker t-shirt fan? Ignore the sad little fellow. Kai will be along soon to drop the banhammer and erase his activity/login, along with your posts in response. It's all for naught.
                            But some of these are absolute gems. Can we keep them?

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                              Why are you guys engaging this Beaker t-shirt fan? Ignore the sad little fellow. Kai will be along soon to drop the banhammer and erase his activity/login, along with your posts in response. It's all for naught.
                              Ban me?? Why?? Is reality not welcome here??

Comment

You play cup cakes....
                                Like Bradley.

Comment

Working...
                                X