No announcement yet.

Conner Frankamp is a Shocker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now I hope Connor comes to WSU and the streak goes to about 8 straight. Just might have to make that happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by WSUkoolaid View Post
      You shocker fans realize you've never won anything right? Comparing yourselves to blue blood programs is laughable. I seriously come to this forum just to amuse myself. You've never won anything....ever.
      What are you talking about? Facts are difficult things to wrap your brain around. The only things that I've read on here comparing the Shockers to KU are on the media thread where national basketball experts say that FVV and Baker are better players than Selden or Ellis and that the Gayhawks and Shocks are both Top 10 Teams. Personally, I think that we are better.

Comment

• How great is it that Connor announces his transfer and immediately a KU troll is here. Who is the insecure one in this situation? The Shockers are strong NOW. Trumping up the past is for people who live in it.

Comment

• And yet a "too cool for school" new poster feels compelled to come to Shockernet and talk smack.
          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
            What are you talking about? Facts are difficult things to wrap your brain around. The only things that I've read on here comparing the Shockers to KU are on the media thread where national basketball experts say that FVV and Baker are better players than Selden or Ellis and that the Gayhawks and Shocks are both Top 10 Teams. Personally, I think that we are better.
            What facts are you referring to? There are no facts in your post? Gayhawks? Seriously? How old are you?

Comment

You shocker fans realize you've never won anything right? Comparing yourselves to blue blood programs is laughable. I seriously come to this forum just to amuse myself. You've never won anything....ever.
              We won HCGM. You had to settle for Bill Self.

It will be gloarious, if Frankamp turns out to think the exact same thing!
              The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by DUShock View Post
                And yet a "too cool for school" new poster feels compelled to come to Shockernet and talk smack.
                No smack just reality.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                  We won HCGM. You had to settle for Bill Self.

It will be gloarious, if Frankamp turns out to think the exact same thing!
                  Marshal has not won anything either...

Comment

• I don't understand the timing of this move. I can't believe he is willing to throw away a semester of eligibility instead of playing this semester out and see how it goes...and then transfer out if it isn't going well. I got the impression, from some early comments, that he thought he couldn't compete well enough to get playing time. Just odd timing.

And to WSUKoolaid...put your Bill Self costume back on and head back out.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                      How great is it that Connor announces his transfer and immediately a KU troll is here. Who is the insecure one in this situation? The Shockers are strong NOW. Trumping up the past is for people who live in it.
                      You want to talk about the present? Let's do, what do you have to talk about? We are both 0-0.... If you'd like to talk about recent history...10 straight big 12 champions and 2008 national champs.....

Comment

Also, I have never been on Phog.net. NEVER.

Funny how you feel the need to check in on "lil' brother". Sounds like someone is starting to get a little jealous his younger, better at everything, brother pulled the hot girl that they couldn't.

Sucks to suck bro.
                        The Assman

Comment

• Dude's having a bad day. Didn't get invited to any Halloween parties, and now Connor is leaving.
                          ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                            Also, I have never been on Phog.net. NEVER.

Funny how you feel the need to check in on "lil' brother". Sounds like someone is starting to get a little jealous his younger, better at everything, brother pulled the hot girl that they couldn't.

Sucks to suck bro.
                            Better at what? When?

Comment

• I love hearing KU fans remind everyone of how good their program is. It just doesn't hold water for WSU fans because we keep extending the offer for the game to be played and it never happens. This could be so simple every year, yet it's not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                                Dude's having a bad day. Didn't get invited to any Halloween parties, and now Connor is leaving.
                                Check PM

Comment

Working...
                                X