No announcement yet.

Conner Frankamp is a Shocker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I only say Colorado cause someone I know has a son who is good friends with him. He got a text from Conner and said it was Colorado.

Now this is still second hand info so I am NOT guaranteeing it. And kids change minds all the time. But I feel pretty good about Colorado being the choice and it does make some sense.
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Connor would be a good get for Boyle.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
        Connor would be a good get for Boyle.
        And a good choice by Conner.

Comment

• Connor will never be loved like ShockerNation would love him. That being said, he should go where he's happy and I wish him the best wherever he chooses.

Go Shocks

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            Connor will never be loved like ShockerNation would love him. That being said, he should go where he's happy and I wish him the best wherever he chooses.

Go Shocks
            That's so true.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Bob Lutz chimes in

Comment

• You shocker fans realize you've never won anything right? Comparing yourselves to blue blood programs is laughable. I seriously come to this forum just to amuse myself. You've never won anything....ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by WSUkoolaid View Post
                  You shocker fans realize you've never won anything right? Comparing yourselves to blue blood programs is laughable. I seriously come to this forum just to amuse myself. You've never won anything....ever.
                  And I came to this forum to be amused by you. Thanks for delivering.

Comment

• Originally posted by DPruett2333 View Post
                    And I came to this forum to be amused by you. Thanks for delivering.
                    No seriously, you've never won anything. You've been a good team a few times over all these years. Another member acted like WSU was a better program than KU???? Are you guys serious? All of you would make excellent jayhawk fans with the arrogance levels....Did Wichita legalize pot or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                      I only say Colorado cause someone I know has a son who is good friends with him. He got a text from Conner and said it was Colorado.

Now this is still second hand info so I am NOT guaranteeing it. And kids change minds all the time. But I feel pretty good about Colorado being the choice and it does make some sense.
                      Yes, my Secretaries ex husband has a step daughter who is dating his best friend........ LOL J/K. You probably are in the pipeline.

Comment

No seriously, you've never won anything. You've been a good team a few times over all these years. Another member acted like WSU was a better program than KU???? Are you guys serious? All of you would make excellent jayhawk fans with the arrogance levels....Did Wichita legalize pot or something?
                        Only time it really mattered, 66-65.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                          Only time it really mattered, 66-65.
                          Seriously?? That's it?

Comment

• 103-54

Comment

2013 Final Ranking
                              WSU was better than KU

2014 Final Ranking WSU was better than KU

WSU will be better than KU again this year

Once, twice, three times you're p'wnd.

#WINNING

Comment

• Originally posted by TheYeti
                                Typical Beak scum. Meh who cares. It will be amusing in a few weeks when they receive their un-lubed colonoscopy from KY.
                                what's your record vs KY??

Comment

Working...
                                X