• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stupid Memphis had to hit 56. :-)

Comment

• Great win for our guys.

Comment

• Looks like Utah and SDSU has gotten off to a much better start.. 9-4 with 12 left in the first half.... I feel better... not that I felt that bad...
        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Nice job!

Comment

• Not the prettiest 2 games but the Shocks got as much or more than they could have hoped for in these two games. Not sure the Shocks will win a lot of games pretty. As Lambo likes to quote Lute Olsen, "when a Coach starts complaining about wins he/she is in the wrong business".

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
              HCGM is going to rip the second unit a new one in practice after this. I know it's who cares territory but they are better than this.
              Several of these are third units lol
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• So the roation seems to be the front 5 plus Shaq, Kelly, Nurger and Holland. Looks like the redshirts are paying off.

Comment

• 2 games in a row I liked Shaq. Hope the big guy can keep building
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• My assessment of this game is the same as the first. Defense, depth and court awareness.
                    EW belongs ! Defense and play angry !

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                      Did you see the look Tekele gave Shaq Goodwin after that Kodak moment???
                      The LOOK, the feel of Cotton......AGAIN!
                      Last edited by I_Vector_Wu; November 18, 2014, 03:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                        2 games in a row I liked Shaq. Hope the big guy can keep building
                        What I like about Shaq right now is that he is not trying to do too much. He is letting the game come to him and is doing what the team needs him to do. I am quite (cautiously) optimistic. :wsu_posters:

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                          2 games in a row I liked Shaq. Hope the big guy can keep building
                          A lot of upside with Shaq and 3G knows it. The day 3G stops pushing Shaq to and beyond his limits is the day I would be concerned about Shaq.

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Vector_Wu View Post
                            The look, the feel of Cotton......AGAIN!
                            Cotton wedgie.... :wsu_posters:

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                              A lot of upside with Shaq and 3G knows it. The day 3G stops pushing Shaq to and beyond his limits is the day I would be concerned about Shaq.
                              I agree. First time I ever met the guy he gave me a hug LMAO. He is such a good guy and quite the character. Just want to see him put in the work and keep grinding. I am encouraged so far

Comment

• The battle of the Shaqs:

Shaq Morris - 6 PTs (2/2 FG, 2/3 FT), 3 RBD, 2 BLK, 1 AST
                                Shaq Goodwin - 4 PTs (2/2 FG), 6 RBD, 1 BLK, 1 AST

Comment

Working...
                                X