No announcement yet.

Official Memphis vs. WSU Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, Kelly keeps coming up just short of those spectacular dunks!
    The Assman

Comment

• All five starters end this game with exactly 4 rebounds. Second straight game with all starters getting 4 or more, but so far no one has gotten 6 or more this season.

Comment

• Bush just got yelled at by Marshall for not handing the ball to the official.
        The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Tough game for my Tigers today...But playing WSU, Baylor, Ok State, Gonzaga, UConnx2, Cincyx2, SMUx2, Tulsax2, Temple, etc will make us 'battle tested' come March.

Good game, WSU...til next time.

Comment

• Kelly will get them. Cotton wasn't a spectacular dunker right away either
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Oh. My. Lord.

This whistles are drving me mental.
              The Assman

Comment

• reserves looking like reserves

Comment

• Baptism!

Comment

• Originally posted by CBB_Fan View Post
                    All five starters end this game with exactly 4 rebounds. Second straight game with all starters getting 4 or more, but so far no one has gotten 6 or more this season.
                    IMHO I like that the rebounding is even. Shows everyone is crashing best they can
                    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Our youngins aren't looking so sharp here.

Good to get them minutes in a blowout, so they are ready when called upon.
                      The Assman

Comment

• HCGM is going to rip the second unit a new one in practice after this. I know it's who cares territory but they are better than this.

Comment

• It is end of the bench for a reason. Building depth

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                            HCGM is going to rip the second unit a new one in practice after this. I know it's who cares territory but they are better than this.
                            Several of these are third units lol

Comment

• 71-54... sounds familiar

Comment

• Holland looked like a veteran compared the rest of the newbies we had out there at the end. That was alittle rough.

Comment

Working...
                                X