Official Memphis vs. WSU Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rrshock View Post
    Im afraid that might be because they don't want to lose a yr if they dont stick around
    Yep.
    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Two big stats so far:

TO: WSU 9, Memphis 22

Steals: WSU 8, Memphis 0

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock View Post
        Im afraid that might be because theybdont want to lose a yr if they dont stick around
        I had the same thought too.

Comment

• there will be plenty of blowouts to give these kids time to play. Can't blame them for wanting to play.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
            dunno what that means
            A transfer yr is the same as a redshirt...

Comment

• Originally posted by DUShock View Post
              Dumb ass kids.
              Your post is an embarrassment.

Comment

• Originally posted by DUShock View Post
                Dumb ass kids.
                A little harsh I think. We really don't know what kind of input they have gotten from 3G. Maybe one or both made a poor decision, maybe not. No way of really knowing.

Comment

• How many travels have we seen this game? Seems like it's been about 50!
                  The Assman

Comment

• Reminder to stay tuned for #25 Utah @ #16 SDSU after our game. Go Utes.

Comment

• Nothing is ever perfect, especially in November. 17 point win over UNMS and a 20+ point lead against Memphis with a couple mins to go.

I will take it to 2-0. GO SHOX!
                      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• We will probably be in a lot of games like this, this season (up big with many minutes left)

Good opportunities to get the youngins minutes.
                        The Assman

Comment

• We shot poorly, rebounded so-so, got blocked a ton and are going to win by 20+ against a Top 50 team on a neutral court.

Appreciate this. We are as good or better now than we've ever been.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                            Nothing is ever perfect, especially in November. 17 point win over UNMS and a 20+ point lead against Memphis with a couple mins to go.

I will take it to 2-0. GO SHOX!
                            Finding a way -- a sign of a good team with good leadership.

Comment

• If RB does leave for the NBA the thinking might be to get Brown live ammo time vs. just practice time. He will get enough court time for next year to be a nice breakout for him...just sayin.

Comment

• Rashard needs to attend a few sessions of the Art of the Dunk with Tekele.

Comment

Working...
                                X