• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CBB_Fan View Post
    The battle of the Shaqs:

Shaq Morris - 6 PTs (2/2 FG, 2/3 FT), 3 RBD, 2 BLK, 1 AST
    Shaq Goodwin - 4 PTs (2/2 FG), 6 RBD, 1 BLK, 1 AST
    How many mins for each?
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
      How many mins for each?
      ESPN's box score doesn't have that information yet. Goodwin only played about 4 minutes in the first though, so I'd guess he played around 18-20 minutes total. Morris probably got around 15-16.

Comment

• How good an interview is Fred???
        Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

• Our Shaq played 16 minutes while theirs played 22.

Comment

• Goodwin is not that good. He's a big body and gets in the way, but not that great at basketball. Memphis can have the stars, I'll take the players.

Comment

• Originally posted by CBB_Fan View Post
              ESPN's box score doesn't have that information yet. Goodwin only played about 4 minutes in the first though, so I'd guess he played around 18-20 minutes total. Morris probably got around 15-16.
              Our Shaq played 16 minutes per Mike K.
              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Shaq and Holland so far are standing out from our other youngsters. Fully expect them and others to mature every year.

Hopefully someone emerges near the end of the season to at least fill one of Cotton's shoes.

Comment

• RIP Shaq Goodwin
                  Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Rashard kind of an off game. Not much going on. Nurger, same. Again, pleased to be wrong about Shaq. Great comment above about not trying to do too much. I noticed that exactly. Patient and not forcing things. He is playing big, physical and mature. Oh, he's a freshman! Love it. Kelly will be fine. Nurger will be fine. Holland will be fine. We are stinking deep. Corey really forced too much when on the court. I get it. He's watching Fred thinking, dang, I can do that.

Bush, Tevin and Zach. We shall see. Man I wish Zach would have considered the shirt of red more strongly. Dang it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
                      Rashard kind of an off game. Not much going on. Nurger, same. Again, pleased to be wrong about Shaq. Great comment above about not trying to do too much. I noticed that exactly. Patient and not forcing things. He is playing big, physical and mature. Oh, he's a freshman! Love it. Kelly will be fine. Nurger will be fine. Holland will be fine. We are stinking deep. Corey really forced too much when on the court. I get it. He's watching Fred thinking, dang, I can do that.

Bush, Tevin and Zach. We shall see. Man I wish Zach would have considered the shirt of red more strongly. Dang it!
                      I can forgive whatever mistakes Corey and Rashard make because they look to attack. They will work out the kinks and at some point during the conference season will have their coming out parties, as will the others you mentioned.

Comment

• Five frosh on the floor towards the end. Our futures so bright we got to wear.....
                        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Incase you want to re-live the moment.

The Assman

Comment

• As one television analyst put it,
                            “Wichita State never met a rock fight it didn’t enjoy.”

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                              As one television analyst put it,
                              “Wichita State never met a rock fight it didn’t enjoy.”

http://collegebasketballtalk.nbcspor...ble-this-year/
                              That article sucked. Did anybody stop to think why Memphis might have looked bad. That wasn't even a good attempt at a backhanded compliment

Comment

• Yup you can definitely tell who red shirt freshmen and who are true freshmen
                                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Working...
                                X