Official Memphis vs. WSU Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Memphis vs. WSU Game Thread

Pre-game show on KEYN now. Game scheduled to come on at 1:00 pm central time on ESPN, with Fred VanVleet as the featured player.

Lmao! Paul Suellentrop just tweeted Higgins is officiating today! Who called it?
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Excited for this one- what a great day of basketball.

Comment

Can't get radio to on my PC. What up?

Comment

S car and Baylor OT going off at even money....
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
            working here on KEYN's site.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
              Go to goshockers dotcom and follow the links to live audio. That's what I'm doing right now.
              I can't get keyns site to work here. It keeps playing oldies. I'm not in Wichita, maybe that matters
              One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

try shockervision.tv it has a live audio feed of Mike Kennedy's call. On now

Comment

Sexton has been sucking up to Higgins for the last 5 minutes. We're good.

Comment

It feels odd talking hoops before Thanksgiving...this is still football season for me :-/

Well, I'll be taking a long lunch to catch this game...good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by UofMemphis View Post
                      It feels odd talking hoops before Thanksgiving...this is still football season for me :-/

Well, I'll be taking a long lunch to catch this game...good luck.
                      Good luck as well. Hoping for a good game with no injuries!
                      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

24 oz beers. Yeeeehaww
                        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Vegas line is at -9 currently, after opening at only -4.5.

EDIT: Sorry, in WSU's favor.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                            S car and Baylor OT going off at even money....
                            come on Baylor, poor it on

Comment

Checking in from work.

Listening via TunedIn. Coming in nice and clear. Sure there is a lag though.

Comment

Working...
                              X