No announcement yet.

Official Memphis vs. WSU Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good thing our D is still strong. It was like we were shooting with our eyes closed
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Originally posted by Perezident View Post
      Is it just me, or do these commentators suck!? They seem to know very little about either team, and virtually nothing about the Shockers. I haven't heard them make one informed comment about any of our players not name VanVleet, Baker, or Cotton.
      They're sure not a very polished duo considering this is ESPN. One of the guys said FVV was the highest ranked recruit to ever visit campus, when we were recruiting him. SMH.

Comment

• at some point we're gonna hit about 10 straight 3s

Comment

• I hope our three starting guards, at some point, start playing like they did last season. Maybe the lack of a go to post player is hurting us more than we thought it would.
          "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheDover1018 View Post
            Please regress to the mean this half for 3 point FG%. K thx
            So far that mean is literally 0%

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
              They're sure not a very polished duo considering this is ESPN. One of the guys said FVV was the highest ranked recruit to ever visit campus, when we were recruiting him. SMH.
              I think he meant to commit and stay on campus.

Comment

• Originally posted by ripemupshocks View Post
                I hope our three starting guards, at some point, start playing like they did last season. Maybe the lack of a go to post player is hurting us more than we thought it would.
                It will for a while, and I touched on this in the offseason and people went off on me for being an idiot (which I'm not). Losing Cleanthony makes the way Ron and Fred are guarded COMPLETELY different than last year. If you haven't noticed when we set ball screens in the first half Memphis is essentially double teamed. Last year, if a team were to do that it was a pass to Cleanthony for a wide open 3. Likewise, if a team decided to take a Cle 3 away we had an advantage with Fred or Ron coming off the ball scree. Not so much this year.
                The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Shaq with the 2nd half start. And bucket!

Comment

• Higgins! Higgins! And you get a foul, and you get a foul! Everybody gets a foul!

Comment

• Fred got fouled

Comment

• I guess the whole guessing about Shaq's role on this team has been put to bed.

Comment

• Thank you Evan..
                          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Our guards are getting hacked.
                            The Assman

Comment

• That's a weak ass move by Wessell. Go up on the right side and freaking go through him.
                              The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• I bet this Memphis team will be very good come Feb/March

Comment

Working...
                                X