No announcement yet.

2014-15 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will say it seems like there are a TON of ticky tack whistles so far this year....ugh
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Like I said they need to slow it down in order to win
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Is it just me or is Deon Mitchell awful?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthroshock View Post
          Is it just me or is Deon Mitchell awful?
          I do not know if he is awful, but he is just about the least efficient player on the team. The 2-11 he is in this game is not a first. Yet, he seems to have a green light from anywhere. Don't worry about throwing it in to an all-league big man against an overmatched defender. It's more fun to chuck.

Comment

Both schools shooting the ball well. UNI is 56% and SFA is at 55%.
            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Wow I am not sure about that one...seemed like a quick call

Comment

Guards are driving well. The extra pass would be good there. Either dump to a big man or kick out....since they can't finish and aren't rebounding very well

Comment

Singleton is a nice player

Comment

Unfortunate. Pretty good defense there

Comment

• I really like Lohaus. Their big men are Paul-Miller-as-a-sophomore soft though.

Comment

• At least this is a good game. Was getting sick of the blowouts lol

Comment

• Damn good shot by walkup for SFA....

Comment

• Stupid....Needed to use size difference with Jesperson....

Comment

• That was a horrible charge call

Comment

• UNI getting screwed on some calls
                                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Working...
                                X