No announcement yet.

2014-15 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They do need to close out on SFA's shooters quicker though. They have hit too many open threes
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Bleh, poor finish on the half
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

The Valley is going to be freaking putrid.

Comment

I hope they can come back, but this looks like more of the same from UNI. Jacobsen has frankly done a poor job the last few years.

When you factor in how poor the MVC has been, going 9-9 or 10-8 now probably equates to about 6-12 circa 2006.

Comment

Wasnt SFA pretty good last year tho? How much do they have coming back this year
            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

SFA will be the best team in a weak conference. They won't be as potent as last year, but they will be good

Comment

UNI doesn't look HORRIBLE. Honestly I do think they look better than last year. Unfortunately that isn't really saying much at this point. They have some nice pieces

Comment

Don't they know UNI flops? Lol technically he was set, so by the rule it was a charge. Not much contact though

Comment

Colorado 90 - Auburn 59. Bruce Pearl has some work to do. Tad Boyle is a damn fine basketball coach.

Comment

Parker is a hell of a shooter for SFA

Comment

Why does Tuttle only have 2 shot attempts, one of them being a 3?

I assume it is because UNI doesn't care about an at-large bid and is actually trying to lose?

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                          Why does Tuttle only have 2 shot attempts, one of them being a 3?

I assume it is because UNI doesn't care about an at-large bid and is actually trying to lose?
                          Yeah and he has an advantage down low. They aren't taking advantage

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                            Wasnt SFA pretty good last year tho? How much do they have coming back this year
                            They're top 75 probably, so pretty decent. It's more about UNI going ~ 1 for 15 in quality OOC games the last 3 years that unnerves me.

Comment

Was that a phantom foul on UNI's Wasman?
                              “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

They had some great ball movement early when they were patient. I hate to say it but they need to go back to slow ugly ball and limit possessions. That is when they are good

Comment

Working...
                                X