2014-15 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow thank god UNI lol.
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• 79-77 UNI wins. Breaks SFA 33 win streak at home
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Wow. Good for UNI, finally got that clutch win against a solid opponent.

Comment

• Nice!

Comment

• So UNI wins despite Mitchell trying his best to earn the L.

Comment

• Yeah that was a solid road win.

Comment

• Ya as long as Mitchell rides the bench UNI will be a solid team
                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Washpun needs to not foul, ever.... Lol. Keep Mitchell where he belongs

Comment

• Unbelievable. Can't believe they won that.

Having said that, congrats to UNI. That will be a great win. Find a new PG.

Comment

• Their guards need to get a LOT better before VCU. Lol

Comment

• Not watching, but just saw the box score -- a good road win as long as SFA lives up to expectations.

Mitchell shows on ESPN' s site as 3-16 with four assists and five TOs. Bring him on! ;)

WSU will be a tougher road game than SFA at breakfast time was (as will be VCU in a few weeks, of course).

Comment

• Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                          Not watching, but just saw the box score -- a good road win as long as SFA lives up to expectations.

Mitchell shows on ESPN' s site as 3-16 with four assists and five TOs. Bring him on! ;)

WSU will be a tougher road game than SFA at breakfast time was.
                          Yeah and they were mostly all layups he missed

Comment

• @GoodmanESPN: Nice road win for Northern Iowa in overtime over Stephen F. Austin. Will be interesting to see if Panthers can push Wichita in the Valley.

...and so it begins again, with *******. One win, and they are ready to challenge a Top 10 team!
                            The Assman

Comment

• Mitchell, ******* -- bring em' both on! At the same time, even.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                                @GoodmanESPN: Nice road win for Northern Iowa in overtime over Stephen F. Austin. Will be interesting to see if Panthers can push Wichita in the Valley.

...and so it begins again, with *******. One win, and they are ready to challenge a Top 10 team!
                                The real question is if ******* would still think this was a nice road win if UNI was 21-0 and in the Top 10. Right now they are not a threat to the establishment, they are just a threat to the establishment-crashing WSU team.

Comment

Working...
                                X