X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
    UNI getting screwed on some calls
    Yeah I would be pissed as a UNI fan
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Wow make some FT's UNI....
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• I can't see the game, but UNI has only been whistled 13 times, in this sort of environment, on the road. SFA has been whistled 17 times. Maybe there have been some bad calls, but from the outside, on the whole, it looks really difficult to lay this one on the refs at all.

Maybe if UNI considered posting up with some stones they would get a call. 60% FTs doesn't help either.

Comment

• Uni will leave with their tails tucked after playing WSU if they play like this. They are looking bad this half.

Comment

• Why would you not get your star forward involved? They aren't even trying. Their guards think they are better than they are

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
              I can't see the game, but UNI has only been whistled 13 times, in this sort of environment, on the road. SFA has been whistled 17 times. Maybe there have been some bad calls, but from the outside, on the whole, it looks really difficult to lay this one on the refs at all.

Maybe if UNI considered posting up with some stones they would get a call. 60% FTs doesn't help either.
              Oh the refs haven't been the main problem. But blantantly bad calls piss me off regardless. As much as it pains me...UNI really needs to go back to playing like they used to. This recent "experiment" has been a failure overall

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                Why would you not get your star forward involved? They aren't even trying. Their guards think they are better than they are
                fair point however he is incapable of establishing position against a shorter post player less than 16 feet from the basket this half. pretty sure my great aunt with gout could defend that wimp this morning.

Comment

• 65-63 SFA at the under 4 timeout. Now or never panthers.

Comment

• Are these refs normal mvc guys?

Comment

• Nice follow

Comment

• Good defense. Last couple trips

Comment

• Mitchell has hurt them big time today

Comment

• UNI players not named Mitchell are shooting 64%. Might want to consider drawing something up for one of them, coach.

Comment

• Blind hog finally finds an acorn.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                                Mitchell has hurt them big time today
                                except for when he hasn't

Comment

Working...
                                X