No announcement yet.

2014-15 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a game! Either way, getting excited for the UNI games this season.
    "Say it slowly and savor it..."
    Nothing worse than sCUm/sKUm

Comment

• Here we go, come on UNI

Comment

• lol Mitchell just lol

Comment

• Gah! Glad we have a PG who doesn't think he's the only player on the team. That last "play" in regulation for UNI was pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurley View Post
            except for when he hasn't
            He has hurt them every second. That one was still stupid. He was lucky as hell
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• So thankful we have good guards. This is pissing me off and I am not a UNI fan lol
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Mitchell may be quasi-athletic but he is not very smart. Needs to stop trying to be the hero.

Comment

• I am really pissed too watching Mitchell. This is completely unacceptable at the HS level, let alone D1

Comment

• MITCHELL NEEDS TO PASS THE DAMN BALL lol

Comment

• Huh let someone other than Mitchell handle the ball and a 3 point play happens imagine that

Comment

• Score? Some of us work for a living and don't know twitter from ****. :smug:

twaaat!
                        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Nice...pul it out UNI

Comment

• 78-77 UNI shooting FT's. 10.7 sec left

Comment

• UNI leading

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                                Nice...pul it out UNI
                                That's what... oh, never mind; thanks for the score.
                                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X