No announcement yet.

2014-15 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Already getting spotlighted during the Gonzaga-SMU game. Quoted as being a "highlight" game for the Tip Off Marathon.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Oregon and Detroit tied up at half 35-35. Ugly basketball IMHO. Neither team very disciplined.
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Tulsa wins. Alabama wins.

If Detroit can somehow buoy their RPI with a few wins like this one against Oregon, I think we have a good shot at a Top 15 non-con SOS.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
          Tulsa wins. Alabama wins.

If Detroit can somehow buoy their RPI with a few wins like this one against Oregon, I think we have a good shot at a Top 15 non-con SOS.
          Hopefully Memphis gets it together sooner than later also. After tomorrow of course lol
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
            Alabama heroically hangs on against a horrible Catamounts team picked near the bottom of a shitty conference (SoCon not SEC, sorry for any confusion).

Better than a close loss though.
            Interesting pairing -- WCU is coming to Tuscaloosa for a football game this Saturday, too. Maybe they got a volume discount on travel.

In any case, it's a good outcome no matter how close. The RPI doesn't care whether you look great or ugly, just as long as you win, and future Shocker opponents don't need to be losing home games unnecessarily.

Comment

I guess nobody told Oregon they were the home team this game..
              The Assman

Comment

New Mexico State is beaten on the road to Saint Mary's, 83-71.
                In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                  New Mexico State is beaten on the road to Saint Mary's, 83-71.
                  Yeah and it really wasn't even that close. They did not look very good. They were down by more than 20. Made a late push to get within 8, but that was it. Their post defense wasn't good again and they fouled a ton.

Comment

All times CST.

UNI @ Stephen F. Austin, 8 AM on ESPN2
                    #25 Utah @ #16 SDSU, 3 PM on ESPN
                    SLU @ ISUb, 6 PM
                    #21 Nebraska vs. Central Arkansas, 7 PM
                    SIU @ Tennessee State, 7 PM
                    Drake @ DePaul, 8 PM on FS1

UNI leading 11-6 early. FS1 ratings should be off the chain tonight.

Comment

Entertaining game between UNI and SFA. UNI up 31-30 and shooting free throws. 4 min left in half

Comment

Talking up our game right now. Calling out teams for not playing us in Wichita lol

Comment

Lohaus (sp?) for UNI seems like a nice player. Doesn't play like a freshman.

Comment

It is problematic when slow white guys can't shoot. UNI should be up 10.

Hopefully they find their touch from the perimeter.

Comment

2 blocks for Washpun. He gets up a little higher than I remembered.

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                                It is problematic when slow white guys can't shoot. UNI should be up 10.

Hopefully they find their touch from the perimeter.
                                I think they will. But they can pound down low against this SFA team for the most part. That will loosen up their shooters some

Comment

Working...
                                X