No announcement yet.

2014-15 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kind of hard to get a good feeling on either team so far. Iowa is up 6. UNI looks like the better team to me. Iowa is certainly taller. Both teams are weak.

I think (and really hope) UNI can pull this out.

Sadly, 2 of the biggest stars today in college basketball (that don't wear a Kentucky uniform) are former Valley players Rayvonte Rice and Nic Moore.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      Kind of hard to get a good feeling on either team so far. Iowa is up 6. UNI looks like the better team to me. Iowa is certainly taller. Both teams are weak.

I think (and really hope) UNI can pull this out.

Sadly, 2 of the biggest stars today in college basketball (that don't wear a Kentucky uniform) are former Valley players Rayvonte Rice and Nic Moore.
      Don't even get me started thinking about Rayvonte Rice, Micah Mason, Joey King, Nic Moore, Zeisloft, Ekey... Etc

Comment

• Everybody is aware that UNI is about to get destroyed in this game, right? That's just what I expect at this point tonight...

Comment

• Fran just went apeshit over what I have no idea....should have been T'd up. Fran is an idiot.

Iowa completely unprepared after halftime. 8-0 for the Panthers to take the lead.

Comment

• The run is 16-3 now. Iowa is really not very good. Maybe a top 100 team. MAYBE. UNI is a top 50ish team, capable of beating a lot of teams, but will struggle mightily against elite athletic teams.

Comment

• Now 16-3 run for the first 9 minutes of the second half. UNI up 7.
              Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                The run is 16-3 now. Iowa is really not very good. Maybe a top 100 team. MAYBE. UNI is a top 50ish team, capable of beating a lot of teams, but will struggle mightily against elite athletic teams.
                UNI has some good pieces and is capable of good shooting and good defense. There are several teams in the top 25 that aren't great.
                Livin the dream

Comment

• Not to jinx it but with the carnage in the lower third of the top 25 UNI likely sneaks back in with a win.
                  Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• From watching UNI vs VCU and Iowa, I now see @ UNI as a loss. @ Koch will be a dogfight too.

Comment

• I know that we should all want the Valley to be good. But we all know damn good and well that they loved it when we sucked in the 90s and laughed at Marshall his first 2 years.

So, after maybe 5 or 6 more years of utter dominance against these pud knockers, maybe I'll golf clap a win or 2 for them. But for now, we are at a point where we are going to the tourney every year. And as long as we are a top 5 seed, The valley can resemble 9 blind sloths trying to procreate as far as I'm concerned.

Go Shox.
                      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                        Where does the AntiShock fit into this picture?
                        Perry Ellis transferring to Creighton would do it. :)
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                          From watching UNI vs VCU and Iowa, I now see @ UNI as a loss. @ Koch will be a dogfight too.
                          I will just say that @ UNI will be our toughest game on paper. I do like their team. Washpun is an elite athlete and Mitchell is an adequate back-up (even though he starts). Tuttle is a a very skilled big body, and newcomers Lohaus, Koch, and Jesperson are starting to come around.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

• UNI up 11. 5 to go.

Comment

• Big, big win for UNI.

This establishes the MVC as a solid multi-bid league heading into conference play and frames the conversation as such. That is nice, and will benefit us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                                Big, big win for UNI.

This establishes the MVC as a solid multi-bid league heading into conference play and frames the conversation as such. That is nice, and will benefit us.
                                Not over yet.
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X