2014-15 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
    Is Bruce Haertl calling the UNI/Loyola game?
    Yes he is. I don't know why ISUB has been so bad early. They have some decent pieces. Nothing wrong at all with Gant and Smith and Kitchell can play a little too. I realize they aren't great but still, some of the losses should never have happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      Yes he is. I don't know why ISUB has been so bad early. They have some decent pieces. Nothing wrong at all with Gant and Smith and Kitchell can play a little too. I realize they aren't great but still, some of the losses should never have happened.
      I'm guessing that bringing in all those new guards slowed their progress. Very disappointing non-con. All they had to do was come into conference as a 150ish RPI team.
      Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        we're just as baffled too, don't worry, probably just getting used to playing without Odum to start this season, I mean really, Jake was our playmaker and we simply didn't have one to start the season. They seem to be meshing a bit better now. Just wish we'd have at least beaten EIU and UMKC though. Can't apologize for these first two wins in MVC play though, we have started to play a little better.

Comment

• UNI 32-28 Loyola at half.

Comment

• Detroit and Tulsa win. Utah up on UCLA in first half.
            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Jake White had 11 points and 6 rebounds in a two point loss to Western Illinois. He was 1 of 2 from three point territory. His first three of the year.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                Detroit and Tulsa win. Utah up on UCLA in first half.
                It is going to suck to be the UCLA coach this year. Don't mess with happy...
                Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Utah up 41-17 in second half. Ow.

Comment

• UNLV leads #13 32-28 at half.

Comment

• Rebels up 4 over the Hayjawks at halftime..

Comment

• UNI up 7 with 25 secs left. Going to the line. Loyola played selfishly down the stretch.

Comment

• @kenpomeroy: Utah up by 30 at the under 8 TO. This is going to be UCLA’s most lopsided loss in…just over 2 weeks.

Comment

• Sure would be nice if somehow Kansas found their way in your region come this NCAA brackett
                            2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
                            2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
                            2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
                            2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
                            The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                              @kenpomeroy: Utah up by 30 at the under 8 TO. This is going to be UCLA’s most lopsided loss in…just over 2 weeks.
                              Don't rule out worst of the year at this rate they are closing in on that the 39 point lose to Kentucky.
                              2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
                              2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
                              2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
                              2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
                              The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                                @kenpomeroy: Utah up by 30 at the under 8 TO. This is going to be UCLA’s most lopsided loss in…just over 2 weeks.
                                That's pretty funny.

Comment

Working...
                                X