No announcement yet.

2014-15 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's still early, but the MVC is ranked #5 according to Realtime RPI, right behind the Big10 at #4 and the SEC at #6. They're also ranked #1 in SOS.

This is all as of last night.

Comment

• Good start for the MVC so far.

WSU 75, Tulsa 55 Final
      ISUr 85, Youngstown State 73 Final OT
      SIU 46, Olivet Nazarene 36, 14:02 left 2nd half
      Bradley 34, SLU 27 halftime

Future opponent Seton Hall trails potential future opponent GW 31-27 w/16 left 2nd half

Comment

• Powerhouse Horizon schools taking the #8 Redturds to the brink.. at home. Nice.

Way to sock 'em, you Redturds.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Seton Hall up 40-38 w/8:56 to go. Pulling for the Pirates since we will for sure meet up with them. GW is good this year though. It will not surprise me one bit if they beat Ohio and Colorado to reach the finals in Hawaii.

Meanwhile, BU's lead has dwindled to 39-37 against SLU w/13:31 left.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
            Powerhouse Horizon schools taking the #8 Redturds to the brink.. at home. Nice.

Way to sock 'em, you Redturds.
            I'd definitely think about ranking Youngstown state up there around #25 after playing so well against that good of a team.

Comment

• Seton Hall wins 58-54.

The Pirates are 5-0 and have home games against Mount St. Mary's and Rutgers before coming to town. I doubt they will be ranked but they will be receiving significant votes at the least.

Their young team has surprised nicely to the upside so far.

Comment

• Is it hilarious or depressing that SLU and bradley are in a dogfight?

Comment

• SLU beats Bradley 60-57. If an MVC team is going to lose, at least it can be to one of our OOC opponents. And they have done a great job of that against the Bilikens (SIU, ISUb, BU).

Comment

• Missouri State leading Wash St. early.

I think Wash State is still reeling from the beat down we gave them in NYC.
                    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Marshall is back for the Bears. They're up 34-22 now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                        Marshall is back for the Bears. They're up 34-22 now.
                        It makes me wonder exactly how good that kid is. They are completely inept without him and they look like a different team with him. I bet he would be REALLY good on a real team. It's too bad really.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                          It makes me wonder exactly how good that kid is. They are completely inept without him and they look like a different team with him. I bet he would be REALLY good on a real team. It's too bad really.
                          Relative to the rest of MSU's team, he's beyond spectacular.

That being said, on the year he's averaging 26 PPP in 28 minutes, shooting 68% from the field and an unbelievable 72% from 3 and 89% FT.

That's fairly strong. Oh, and he hasn't missed yet in this game to pad those numbers a bit.

Comment

• Loyola is giving Kent State the red ass in a road game, 32-14 w/4ish minutes left in the half. What on earth.

Comment

• Evening games going well so far.

Loyola (IL) leading Kent State 40-22 at halftime
                              MSU hanging on 71-66 vs. Wazzu w/4 to go.
                              NMSU up 50-49 @ Wyoming, 12 to go. Same Wyoming who gave Tad Boyle the worst loss of his career a week ago.

Comment

• New Mexico State up 50-49 with 12 minutes left at an undefeated and very good Wyoming team.

Comment

Working...
                                X