2014-15 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
    TCU, 'Nova & Colorado State all fall from the ranks of the unbeaten. Iowa State loses an embarrassing game to South Carolina.

At least we're still winning.......
    South Carolina is much improved, but still....
    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• New Mexico State picks up a home victory over Cal Irvine 70 - 67
      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Fresno (rpi 290) up 40-23 over San Diego St with about 15 minutes left in the game.

Comment

• While I was gone from the TV and typing the large Fresno lead, San Diego St goes on a 10-0 run to cut the Fresno lead to 40-33. Still, SDSU having a tough time on the road at Fresno in front of a more than half empty arena.

Comment

• Fresno hanging on 49-41 with 4:43 left in the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by shox1989 View Post
              While I was gone from the TV and typing the large Fresno lead, San Diego St goes on a 10-0 run to cut the Fresno lead to 40-33. Still, SDSU having a tough time on the road at Fresno in front of a more than half empty arena.
              Embarrassingly empty. They said this was their "red out" night. Good thing the seats are red.
              "We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. As the general manager, I just can't figure out where else to play." -Pat Williams

Comment

• Fresno up 9 with a little over 3 minutes left. The TV announcer just said that you get the feeling that no one really wants to win this game.

Comment

• 55-44 Fresno with 1:15 left and it is Fresno ball.

Comment

• San Diego State made a critical error with 14 seconds left and down 4 points 58-54 they let the clock run down to 7 seconds before Fresno State called a timeout. Those 7 seconds came back to haunt them when they had the ball after a missed FT with 1.3 seconds left down 59-57 if they had 5-6 seconds left they could maybe tied or won this game.

This is why teams should never give up this game was as over as a game could be 55-44 with 45 seconds left and San Diego State cut 9 points off the lead in 44 seconds.

I was surprised when it was 55-44 with 1:18 left that San Diego State let Fresno State run off 35 seconds there who knows how this ends if they start fouling with 1:15 left instead of waiting until there was 30 seconds left.
                    2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
                    2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
                    2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
                    2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
                    The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• Originally posted by HenryMuto View Post
                      San Diego State made a critical error with 14 seconds left and down 4 points 58-54 they let the clock run down to 7 seconds before Fresno State called a timeout. Those 7 seconds came back to haunt them when they had the ball after a missed FT with 1.3 seconds left down 59-57 if they had 5-6 seconds left they could maybe tied or won this game.

This is why teams should never give up this game was as over as a game could be 55-44 with 45 seconds left and San Diego State cut 9 points off the lead in 44 seconds.

I was surprised when it was 55-44 with 1:18 left that San Diego State let Fresno State run off 35 seconds there who knows how this ends if they start fouling with 1:15 left instead of waiting until there was 30 seconds left.
                      I was surprised by that too. I thought the San Diego St coach had just given up. I guess it was just bad clock management. But again San Diego State, the favorite to win the MWC goes on the road to a team with a rpi of 290 and loses. Just goes to show once again that you can't take any conference road games for granted.

Comment

• At least sCUm gets to lose on big time tv.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by shox1989 View Post
                          Just goes to show once again that you can't take any conference road games for granted.
                          You really can't take any game for granted. Non-Conference or Conference. Home, Away or Neutral. I do agree it's a primary ingredient in getting upset.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                            At least sCUm gets to lose on big time tv.
                            Hey but they get to lose in big time arenas.

Comment

• Detroit up on UW Milwaukee 31-19 late in first half.

Comment

• Evansville up 12-10 @ 12 min TO.

Comment

Working...
                                X