X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
    #9 Iowa State 71,
    KSU 69

1 minute left in Ames. This one is win-win IMO b/c an ISU loss at home is a stinker and good news for our ranking. OTOH, a Cyclone win lets them keep pace with KU and puts them one game closer to ending their streak at the top of the Deep-but-never-great XII.
    Oh gosh, I wish the kitties the best. I hope they can do it. Go big sis!
    ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Purple maidens surrender 77-71.

Comment

• I think for the most part most Shocker fans are well aware of the steep history of the Jayhawkers, and believe me they will not let you forget. When we made it back to the final four for just our second time, instantly many on phognet downplayed it and continued to say how lucky we were, the easy draw we had, and how Ohio State and Gonzaga, Pitt. were over-rated and just had off games blah blah blah. Then went into the history books reciting how many final fours, and championships blah blah blah. Bottom line is our fanbase is more respectful of the Jayhawkers and their history than they are of ours. We know we don't have as much, but the past is the past, and we feel our team today does not have to take a back seat to them. As for Bill Self, he's the one with the holy-er than thou attitude toward our school, like were some sort of jv team. I for one have not much to say about ku, there good but not great, as for the big 12, very good league, abit over-rated...lots of offense, not much defense. K-state is proof of that, thev knocked off ou, baylor, and almost iowa state with good defense and smart disiplined offense. just look at the teams k-state has lost too, and to hear ku people contantly say we couldnt compete in the big 12...get real.

Comment

• Drake must have one talented team to have this thing within 7 with 11 and change left.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
            Purple maidens surrender 77-71.
            In honor of our fallen sisters to the north, please join me in a moment of silence.

#SunflowerLove
            ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• K-State blows ass.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                Drake must have one talented team to have this thing within 7 with 11 and change left.
                My ESPN gamecast must be wrong. It says Drake is 4-14, but that's gotta be backwards because there's no way a team that bad could be within 5 of Illinois State.

Comment

• This Drake/Illinois State game is a good example of how to and how not to manage expectations of your employer. Giacoletti says Illinois State has the best 1-12 in the league, he plays them close and he looks great. Then you have Muller pick his team #1, his team sucks all year and he looks like a failure and an idiot.

Comment

• #22 Dayton promptly losses to Davidson 77-60 and the MIGHTY Hawkeyes of #25 Iowa have scored a whopping 17 points by halftime trailing Wisky 35-17. I'm thinking maybe a third team from the Valley should get ranked #25 next week. Lol
                    FINAL FOURS:
                    1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                    1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                    Number of Times Ranked: 157
                    Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                    Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                    Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                    #3 - Dec. 2017
                    #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                    #2 ~ March 2014
                    Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
                      I'm thinking maybe a third team from the Valley should get ranked #25 next week. Lol
                      Ummm, no.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                        Ummm, no.
                        Why not? So many other teams have gotten a turn

Comment

• My Cats are struggling right now only up 33-26 at the half vs lowly Vandy.
                          2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
                          2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
                          2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
                          2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
                          The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• I'm just going to say that the general bashing of other teams is annoying to me whether they've got it coming or not. Singling out opposing trolls and spitting on their team is 100% appreciated. I'm not going to be concerned about either as this is a Wichita State board and some of it is to be expected. Carry on.
                            Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
                              #22 Dayton promptly losses to Davidson 77-60 and the MIGHTY Hawkeyes of #25 Iowa have scored a whopping 17 points by halftime trailing Wisky 35-17. I'm thinking maybe a third team from the Valley should get ranked #25 next week. Lol
                              With some of the garbage that they've been ranking, I seriously think that Loyola deserves a turn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Therapy View Post
                                Why not? So many other teams have gotten a turn
                                Originally posted by Shock Therapy View Post
                                With some of the garbage that they've been ranking, I seriously think that Loyola deserves a turn.
                                LOL. Right after helping end SIU's 7 game losing streak sounds about time to bump them up. Quality loss, correct? Good thing they have a losing record against the top 150. And at least they have zero wins against the top 50. And at least KenPom ranks them at 112. That's close to the top 25, right?

Yep, good call.
                                Last edited by Jamar Howard 4 President; January 20, 2015, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X