No announcement yet.

2014-15 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All I know is the rest of the MVC better do a fundraiser campaign to help keep Jacobsen right where he is. I've always appreciated him and believed he could hold down a higher paying job just fine. His coaching is not what limits UNI. The fact that they still have him for less than half of what he deserves up there is a testament to his character. That's one guy you don't want to lose from this conference.

Comment

• St. Louis vs. Vermont, 1 PM
      Evansville vs. Alabama State, 1 PM
      Bradley vs. UC Irvine, neutral in Las Vegas 3:30
      Seton Hall @ Georgia, 5 PM on ESPNU
      Alabama vs. Appalachian State, 5:30 PM on SEC Network and WatchESPN

#6 Virginia vs. Harvard, 11 AM on ESPNU
      #17 Maryland @ Oklahoma State, 1 PM on ESPNU

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
        All I know is the rest of the MVC better do a fundraiser campaign to help keep Jacobsen right where he is. I've always appreciated him and believed he could hold down a higher paying job just fine. His coaching is not what limits UNI. The fact that they still have him for less than half of what he deserves up there is a testament to his character. That's one guy you don't want to lose from this conference.
        That's absolutely right. Eventually Big 5 schools will not ignore his success.
        He has a reputation amongst coaches as one of the best yet the hiring folks at other schools seem to think differently.

Comment

• Virginia up 39-8 on Harvard at halftime.

not sure if Kentucky or Virginia
          Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• @GeoffGrammer: Since I talked about it yesterday. UCLA's RPI went up 5 (to 111) with that 39-point loss to Kentucky. Actually thought it would go up more.
            Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• @EnthusiAdams: The big money conferences have won 47% (48-54) of all true road games to date. The Valley 48.4% (15-16), WCC 50% 14-14 both #domorewithless
              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                @GeoffGrammer: Since I talked about it yesterday. UCLA's RPI went up 5 (to 111) with that 39-point loss to Kentucky. Actually thought it would go up more.
                What will a loss at #60 Alabama do to their RPI?
                Roll Tide!
                Dominance is a state of mind.

Comment

• CU getting hammered 25-12 by North Texas.

:)

Comment

• 35-18 North Texas is up at half.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                      CU getting hammered 25-12 by North Texas.

:)
                      Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post
                      35-18 North Texas is up at half.
                      Please, Pinterest Revisited thread only. We cannot have sCUm scores being of interest.

Comment

• Evansville down 49-47 at half to Alabama State.

St Lewis smacking Vermont at half 25-24.

Comment

• Evansville down 49-47 at half to a crappy Alabama St. team.

Edit: ShockTalk beat me to it.

Comment

• I'm looking forward to that one Creighton fan who promised he would sign onto ShockerNet in March to rub it in our faces that they outperformed expectations and had a great season.

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                              @GeoffGrammer: Since I talked about it yesterday. UCLA's RPI went up 5 (to 111) with that 39-point loss to Kentucky. Actually thought it would go up more.
                              This is why the RPI is garbage.

Comment

• Originally posted by seskridge
                                The pinterest thread is a bit redundant, can't we just all have it in one thread.
                                +1
                                Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Working...
                                X