X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLU and UE both won.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
      I'm looking forward to that one Creighton fan who promised he would sign onto ShockerNet in March to rub it in our faces that they outperformed expectations and had a great season.
      They better hope to hell they get DePaul on Jan 7 or it might be all hands on deck for a Valentine's Day prayer to keep from going 0-fer in 2015. Not sure they'll be favored in any game except DePaul unless they turn it around, fast.

Comment

• Bradley comes out of the gate smoking Irvine, leading 23-11 w/6 and change left in the half. You just know they're gonna win 8 games in league play and try their hardest to knock UE and ISUr out of the top 100, so the least they can do is sweep these crappy vegas games this week.

Comment

• It would really help if they could start their winning a little bit before MVC play.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
            I'm looking forward to that one Creighton fan who promised he would sign onto ShockerNet in March to rub it in our faces that they outperformed expectations and had a great season.
            Maybe he can use the screen name. Mean Green.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
              They better hope to hell they get DePaul on Jan 7 or it might be all hands on deck for a Valentine's Day prayer to keep from going 0-fer in 2015. Not sure they'll be favored in any game except DePaul unless they turn it around, fast.
              Per KenPom today
              Projected 16-15 (7-11 in Least East)
              "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
              ---------------------------------------
              Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
              "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
              "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Not that I really care, except to shut up their annoying trust fund fan base, but I'll take the under 7 least wins.

Comment

• Too bad GOI darling Seton Hall has to endure the RPI grenade from Omaha twice this year.

Comment

• Bradley has given up 19 straight points to Irvine. 32-27 Anteaters at the under 16.

Comment

• I just want to put this out there as a reminder that Jim Les is the head coach of UC Davis, who is 8-1 and leading the Big West. RPI approximately 110. Just sayin'

Oh, and Bradley is about 250...

(I saw that Bradley was playing UC Irvine and I was wondering if that was his team. No he coaches UC Davis)

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                        I just want to put this out there as a reminder that Jim Les is the head coach of UC Davis, who is 8-1 and leading the Big West. RPI approximately 110. Just sayin'

Oh, and Bradley is about 250...

(I saw that Bradley was playing UC Irvine and I was wondering if that was his team. No he coaches UC Davis)
                        I sincerely feel that Bradley messed up getting rid of Les. But alas...
                        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Seton Hall @ Georgia bout to tip off on ESPNU. Huge game for the Pirates.

Comment

• Meh. You've got to give CU some credit. Their mid-100s RPI would put them right in there amongst MoST, ILL St and LOLoyola for about 6th place if they were still around. They'd be right there battling for Thursday with our horrifically bad 200+ bottom feeders. I do think they would be able to grab ahold of that 6th place spot and squeak into the Friday games. Good for them. I see that they are now in 7th place in the BIG EAST standings from non-con. That's better than they were projected to finish once the games actually begin, so more props to them.

Is there a Thursday in the BIG EAST tourney format?

:)

Comment

• Bradley loses at home to Uc-Irvine 55-47. :(
                              Last edited by DUShock; December 21, 2014, 05:27 PM. Reason: NM
                              “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Seton Hall looks, uh, sluggish to start. 22-7 UGA.

Comment

Working...
                                X