No announcement yet.

2014-15 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alabama down 1 to Appalacian State midway through the firs half.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
      I'm looking forward to that one Creighton fan who promised he would sign onto ShockerNet in March to rub it in our faces that they outperformed expectations and had a great season.
      Poor feller. His one mission this year was to sign on to Shockernet to tell everybody "I told you so". Talk about your dreams being crushed abruptly and early. Ouch.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Seriously, North Texas? That is FANTASTIC. Merry Christmas sCUm fans!!!
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• The Bradley game was in Las Vegas.
          Seton Hall shot 30%. Hard to win that way.

Alabama trying hard to lose this game. Missed FTs, bad shots. But they do pull it out by one when App St misses a 3 at the buzzer. Sound familiar?
          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• alabama lucks out and holds on for the win 60-59

Comment

• I'm so sorry Chris Jans...
              Bowling Green loses to D2 Ferris (Wheel?) State 68-82
              Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Well, you could jack up the prices fairly significantly. Are either of those places suitable for an ESPN basketball game?
                Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
                  I'm so sorry Chris Jans...
                  Bowling Green loses to D2 Ferris (Wheel?) State 68-82
                  Don't be sorry for Chris, be sorry for the players who go to practice tomorrow.
                  You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steeleshocker View Post
                    Don't be sorry for Chris, be sorry for the players who go to practice tomorrow.
                    Thankfully, it's Christmas time. Without looking at the BG schedule, I'd guess that they'll get the next few days off for the holidays. Chris probably told them to use the next few days to decide if they want to be on the team. The last game before Christmas would seem to be a trap game, especially when playing a seemingly-inferior opponent. For Chris's sake, I hope he told his video guy to delete the game and use the break to reset and prep for the conference slate.
                    78-65

Comment

• Most active Monday of the year for GOI. All times CST.

Bradley vs. UALR, neutral in Las Vegas, 1 PM
                      GW vs. Ohio, neutral in HI, 1:30 PM on ESPNU
                      Colorado vs. DePaul, neutral in HI, 3:30 PM on ESPNU
                      Loyola vs. Texas Tech, neutral in Las Vegas, 7 PM
                      Tulsa vs. Incarnate Word, 7 PM
                      Missouri State vs. Oral Roberts, 7 PM
                      SIU vs. Murray State, 7 PM
                      Drake vs. Simpson, 7 PM
                      New Mexcio State vs. Northern New Mexico, 8 PM
                      Nebraska @ Hawaii, midnight on ESPNU

#10 Kansas @ Temple, 6 PM on ESPN2

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                        Drake vs. Simpson, 7 PM
                        Simp-son! Where are my beloved ringers?!?!

Comment

• Got to watch all the UNI-Iowa game, very good win for the Panthers and Jacobson. They have always had good success against the Hawkeyes. This Iowa team has pretty much their entire team back from last years NCAA team, so this is a very good win. Saw them play their second half against VCU, and they probably should have won that game. UNI will be a game that we will have to have our A game in order to win, which is good for us and the league. Always have like Jacobson, and I hope he does stick around, UNI needs to fork over the money if they want to be a player on the national stage. The Valley will be intresting at the top with the Shocks, UNI, and Evansville. Still think the Redbirds can be decent if they shoot well and play smart. They have some good size and athletic ability.

Comment

• Today didn't look particularly flattering. On the bright side, UNI is a legit top 25 type team. Gotta hope some of these other teams find some signature wins and stop finding ways to lose. At least Alabama and Seton Hall will get their chances to look good. Don't buy any hype for Evansville though, because they've played an extremely bad schedule. Yes, they could easily be undefeated but they've been beating teams that that would Thursday night teams in the Valley. I'll buy into the hype if they play well or even beat UNI on New Year's Day.

Comment

• I'm kinda starting to worry that our sos might not look so good when everything is all said and done. A lot of teams we thought were going to be good in our non con are struggling a little.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jhook89 View Post
                                I'm kinda starting to worry that our sos might not look so good when everything is all said and done. A lot of teams we thought were going to be good in our non con are struggling a little.
                                Happens every year but thankfully, 3G has built this team's reputation to the point our SoS is no longer the determining factor for post season play.

Comment

Working...
                                X