No announcement yet.

2014-15 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The MVC has comically, and almost 100% blown a weekend of games against very beatable teams. This week will end any opportunity for the MVC to look decent.

UNI has to win tonight. Eville, LOLoyola and UNI have to win basically everything to have any hope of a postseason. At this point I hope to see the MVC have the most hilarious, lopsided standings from the top 5 as opposed to the bottom 5 of all time. Maybe there will at least be some entertainment value in that.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
      The MVC has comically, and almost 100% blown a weekend of games against very beatable teams. This week will end any opportunity for the MVC to look decent.

UNI has to win tonight. Eville, LOLoyola and UNI have to win basically everything to have any hope of a postseason. At this point I hope to see the MVC have the most hilarious, lopsided standings from the top 5 as opposed to the bottom 5 of all time. Maybe there will at least he some entertainment value in that.
      UNI is in significantly better shape than anyone other than WSU, but they need a win tonight.
      Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        Have to add one more gem. This in response to an argument with a WSU fan about why an ISU has less and less respect for Marshall and WSU.

"Please. Just can because you haven't been caught doesn't mean it is a clean program. The perception outside of Wichita is that they have been dirty for a long time. When things don't go Marshall's way,he is the biggest crybaby there is. No class."

Hilarious. "Perception outside Wichita"? Perhaps he means 2 VCU fans representing "outside of Wichita". And that's to say NOTHING of the type of player ISU is leaning on these days, and how they may or may not have gotten those players.

As far as Marshall whining when things don't go his way.....how would they know? Things usually go your way when you're #winning.
        I love baseless accusations. So many people have "feelings" on things with sports but yet won't provide the slightest bit of evidence for why they think that way. It just becomes accepted fact, with no one actually knowing how it became that way or what it's based on.
        Originally posted by BleacherReport
        Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
          UNI is in significantly better shape than anyone other than WSU, but they need a win tonight.
          I believe they are a good team. I have a lot of respect for them right now. I'm just afraid even a 14-4 run through this MVC might actually drop them below 50 and put them on the outside of the bubble. Even a win over us may not do it. They will be the team that this conference lets down this year. When almost every win you get is going to be likely to lower your rating, it's sad

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
            The MVC has comically, and almost 100% blown a weekend of games against very beatable teams. This week will end any opportunity for the MVC to look decent.

UNI has to win tonight. Eville, LOLoyola and UNI have to win basically everything to have any hope of a postseason. At this point I hope to see the MVC have the most hilarious, lopsided standings from the top 5 as opposed to the bottom 5 of all time. Maybe there will at least be some entertainment value in that.
            The AAC was very similar last year.
            Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• I pull hard for the MVC all the time, with renewed hope each week. Almost every week they do this stuff and I get really mad because I actually care about the conference. I've gotta learn how to just be a Shocker fan only. This has just gone on for TOO long. I'll go count to 10 and be back later :/

Comment

• UNI v Iowa is on the BTN if you get it. 610 DirecTv. Maybe 270 Cox?

UNI is stronger and more athletic than Iowa. Let that sink in B10 fans. Iowa is taller, but if there is a weaker team in the top 200 teams, I'd hate to see 'em.

Comment

• The dozen smart, solid redbird fans who used to post back in the day finally killed themselves like 3 years ago and now we're left with these pseudo post-rapture baal worshipping retards left in their wake.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                    The dozen smart, solid redbird fans who used to post back in the day finally killed themselves like 3 years ago and now we're left with these pseudo post-rapture baal worshipping retards left in their wake.
                    Classic!!
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

The dozen smart, solid redbird fans who used to post back in the day finally killed themselves like 3 years ago and now we're left with the pseudo post-rapture baal worshipping retards left in their wake.
                      cpamel is still around for a voice of reason and intelligence, he's just drowned out now. What I wouldn't give for their fanbase to be represented by his likes and others like @Ghost of Rick Lamb: et al.
                      Last edited by WuDrWu; January 3, 2015, 08:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
                        I love baseless accusations. So many people have "feelings" on things with sports but yet won't provide the slightest bit of evidence for why they think that way. It just becomes accepted fact, with no one actually knowing how it became that way or what it's based on.
                        Most of this is driven by one thing: pure, unadulterated envy of our success.
                        ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

The dozen smart, solid redbird fans who used to post back in the day finally killed themselves like 3 years ago and now we're left with these pseudo post-rapture baal worshipping retards left in their wake.
                          Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                          Classic!!
                          Where does the AntiShock fit into this picture?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                            Most of this is driven by one thing: pure, unadulterated envy of our success.
                            With Illinois State fans, absolutely. Unfortunately this seems to be a pretty common theme in every level and type of sports, though. People just base opinions on "feelings" and that can't remember why, but damnit if they aren't going to stick to their guns.

There are very few sports fans that seem rationally capable of using evidence or specific examples of why they hold certain opinions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                              The red winter seems to be in a thaw.
                              Thaw? It is more like Redbird blood on the snow.
                              “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                                UNI v Iowa is on the BTN if you get it. 610 DirecTv. Maybe 270 Cox?

UNI is stronger and more athletic than Iowa. Let that sink in B10 fans. Iowa is taller, but if there is a weaker team in the top 200 teams, I'd hate to see 'em.
                                Great seeing Gabe doing well.

Comment

Working...
                                X